Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare 5 / 10 Round Mags for CZ452

Options
  • 19-01-2010 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭

Looking for spare 5 and / or 10 round mags for my .22lr CZ452 Silhouette.
    PM me if you have any to offer.
    Thanks.
    dC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Sean in Stakelums, Thurles, had some 10's

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭ghostmantra

some lads on another site (over the water) got together and bought some direct from the factory worked out very cheep i would be interested if you and a few more wanted to do same;) the more the better

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

dCorbus wrote: »
    Looking for spare 5 and / or 10 round mags for my .22lr CZ452 Silhouette.
    PM me if you have any to offer.
    Thanks.
    dC

Might be able to help you there. Will have to do a check before i can say for definite but will contact you as soon as i know for sure.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Ez, PM me if you hear of anything.
    Thanks.
    dC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Sean in Stakelums, Thurles, had some 10's

Thanks BS
    Will give Sean a buzz in the morning to see what he has and how much he wants for them!;)
    (That's unless ezridax comes up trumps in the meantime!;))

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

dCorbus wrote: »
    (That's unless ezridax comes up trumps in the meantime!;))

I swear i'm actually up looking right now, not sitting here watching TV :D
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭IDon'tKnow!

You can buy them of the CZ web site http://www.shop-cz.com/objects/1057015686.html

The 10 round mag cost about €5.60. But the down side is the cost of shipping about €37.

But still not bad the last time I priced these in dealer in Ireland they cost over €40. So if you bought 2 or 3 there would be a saving.

If you could get a few people to order together would ease the cost of shipping.

If you want to do this I would be interested, if you are send PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭clivej

I got the 10 round 22lr mags from the dealer in Monkstown @€;30 each last summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Steyr243Hunter

Misplaced mine few weeks back, wouldn't mind getting two either 10 shot or 5 just in case happens again. Its getting irritating putting bullet one at a time. Would be happy going in on ordering a few. PM if someone is up for it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭intershoot

you should be able to get 10 shot mags for £20, email me if anyone is having difficulty getting them.

sam@intershoot.co.uk

• Advertisement
Advertisement