Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance forum demographic poll. I'm curious.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭R.Shackleford

Coupled and settled but we like to go clubbing.
    25 finished college still looking for a proper job! try go out at least once a week. work most weekends and im skint so mainly only hit the clubs when an act i want to see is playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Young, working and out a few nights a week.
    23, finished in UCD and studying a masters in college now. Head out raving a lot - although generally with different groups of mates as I've no core group of mates who are in to electronic music as a few of us are. Can no longer hack the 3 day sessions and have pretty much knocked the chemicals on the head these days. Most of my raving is actually done abroad - I spent the summer in Ibiza and am off to Berlin for my annual week long rave up on Thursday, which will take me about 2 weeks to recover from! Have loved dance music since I first heard the Prodigy's 'Firestarter' way back in the day. I work part time for a music website which just about keeps me going financially. Hoping on securing a full time job around similar lines upon graduation.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Married, kids, mortgage, too tired to tap a toe on the odd occasion we do get out.
    FLYNN-DOG wrote: »
    Can no longer hack the 3 day sessions.......................am off to Berlin for my annual week long rave up on Thursday, which will take me about 2 weeks to recover from

Think theres a bit of you that wants to try & give your self a break from it i think but its just to damn good to stop:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

27 and a sparx by trade but unemployed at the min with the down turn in the building game. dont get out much these days 2 clubs as me funds wont allow it, but go on a bender 2 gaff parties nearly every week, so im kept happy 4 the most part :D.have been a fan of dance music since the late 80's, listenin 2 me older cousins and mates older brothers and sisters tapes and what not as a kid. im also a massive rock/metal fan, and really dig the likes of slipknot and deftones 2 name a couple. still have a blowout in clubs when i can, but with the end of rejuvenation theres really nowere i fancy goin as im not a fan of electro or newish music in general. if there were any good hardcore breaks nights on here on a regular basis i'd be goin 2 them, love the stuff. no mortgage, rentin at the min. gonna try get the few bob 2gether 4 a weekend 2 germany, cant think of the djs name off hand ill have 2 ask me mate, but hes doin a 16 hour marathon of a set and deffinately has 2 be checked out! well thats me, es-cee......peace out!!!!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

Young, working and out a few nights a week.
    18, in 6th year. go out every weekend, although not for the next few weeks with mocks coming up. try to get to djs that come over like dbridge a few weeks back. still havent been twisted pepper but its on my list for definite:D

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

And the winners are - students, feckers - enjoy youth while you can, it flies by :eek:

Advertisement