Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands sexiest woman!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Jennifer Maguire yum :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Raekwon wrote: »
    Oh she is partly Irish for sure, but calling her an "Irish model" seems abit weird to me personally. It actually reminds me of Liz Bonnin (another Trinity graduate funnily enough) who was all over our TV screens in the early to mid 00's. Everyone was saying that she was one Ireland's sexist women back then but she was born in Paris to a French father and Trinidadian mother and moved over to Ireland when she was 10. That doesn't scream Irish to me although it's obviously open to debate.

There is a difference in somebody born to parents from 2 other countries and who didn't move here until she was 10 and Georgia Salpa. She is more than partly Irish. She actually has an Irish parent and has lived here most of her life, and she is likely to have very few memories of living anywhere else.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Poor Craythur

There is a difference in somebody born to parents from 2 other countries and who didn't move here until she was 10 and Georgia Salpa. She is more than partly Irish. She actually has an Irish parent and has lived here most of her life, and she is likely to have very few memories of living anywhere else.

Yes, it's simple maths.

Katy French and Liz Bonnin - 0% Irish
    Georgia Salpa - 50% Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Well i for one am perfectly willing to help Liz Bonnin increase her percentage Irishness any time she wants;)

Well i for one am perfectly willing to help Liz Bonnin increase her percentage Irishness any time she wants;)

I bet she and you would have beautiful babies! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Yeah I know what your saying and I realise the differences but when it all boils down to it Georgia Salpa was born in a different country and has different genes to other models in Ireland so saying she is the best looking 'Irish' model isn't being 100% accurate. You can call her Greek-Irish by all means but simply calling her Irish is way off the mark IMO.

Another example of this would be Natalie Portman. She was born in Israel to a Jewish father and American mother and moved to America when she was three years old but you never hear her being called an American actress. She has been called an American-Israeli actress or the Israeli born actress but never just American, because she is not. It's even qouted on her Wiki page that she; "really loves the States.......but my heart's in Jerusalem. That's where I feel at home".

You'll have to get past me first ;)

Oh Liz <3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

it's a little bit creepy to read a discussion about hotness of a dead girl...:o

but when it all boils down to it Georgia Salpa was born in a different country and has different genes to other models in Ireland so saying she is the best looking 'Irish' model isn't being 100% accurate.

Well, Irish people have different genes from each other. It's all a jumble, we're all mutts. Even within Ireland there were regional differences back in the day, maybe less so now. The gene pool isn't that shallow in Ireland. People do tend to overstate this a bit at times. Inbreeding is more pertinent to countries with much much smaller populations than here.

As for Natalie, many Americans have very mixed ancestry but are still described as American. And I hear her referred to as American more than Israeli, TBH.

• Advertisement

Well, Irish people have different genes from each other. It's all a jumble, we're all mutts. Even within Ireland there were regional differences back in the day, maybe less so now. The gene pool isn't that shallow in Ireland. People overstate this a bit at times. Inbreeding is more pertinent to countries with much much smaller populations than here.

Say what? :confused:
    As for Natalie, many Americans have very mixed ancestry but are still described as American.

Yeah but unlike most Americans Natalie wasn't born in America so that would make a huge difference. She is a duel-citizen of both countries but her passport will always say; 'Born in Jerusalem, Israel'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

WallyGUFC wrote: »
    Jennifer Maguire yum :eek:

Georgia Salpa is overrated I think, shes a boob lovers favourite, i'm not sure about the face, theres a horsey quality there.

Jennifer Maguire is a beautiful girl, and if ya could magically stick Salpa's boobs on Jen then you would have the all round better package :p

just saying.......

Say what? :confused:

Sorry, I digressed. People crap on about our shallow gene pool a lot on here, that's all.

Jayob10 wrote: »
    Georgia Salpa is overrated I think, shes a boob lovers favourite, i'm not sure about the face, theres a horsey quality there.

Jennifer Maguire is a beautiful girl, and if ya could magically stick Salpa's boobs on Jen then you would have the all round better package :p

just saying.......

I'd say Georgia is more beautiful, but to say Jennifer is plain is a stretch, even if she's not to someone's personal taste.

Sorry, I digressed. People crap on about our shallow gene pool a lot on here, that's all.

Then explain why are Icelandic women are so hot even though they have a tiny population of around 320,000.

Then explain why are Icelandic women are so hot even though they have a tiny population of around 320,000.

I agreeing with you here. :confused: That was my point.

As an aside, you love your glib generalisations, don't you? ;)

Jayob10 wrote: »

just saying.......

Georgia is ridiculously beautiful, she has perfect skin, hair, eyes, smile, boobs, ass.......she is pretty much the perfect package IMO.

As for Jennifer Maguire, you'd see a girl like this every 10 minutes walking through Dublin.

Each to their own though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Ehh..really? Two words: Bee Jork. Would'nt touch her with yours. Unless "your's" was a nail studded baseball bat.

I agreeing with you here. :confused: That was my point.

You basically said that inbreeding within small populations equals munters, but myself and the fine ladies of Iceland disagree with you.
    As an aside, you love your glib generalisations, don't you? ;)

Pot calling the kettle black ;)

You basically said that inbreeding within small populations equals munters, but myself and the fine ladies of Iceland disagree with you.

No, I was saying that people who say that are wrong. I was talking about populations of, like, 20,000. Like really small populations.

And I don't generalise about any nation's people whereas you appear to be all about that glib nonsense.

• Advertisement

Bambi wrote: »
    Ehh..really? Two words: Bee Jork. Would'nt touch her with yours. Unless "your's" was a nail studded baseball bat.

She wouldn't be my cup of tea ether, far too eccentric and quirky. I was thinking more about these ladies

She wouldn't be my cup of tea ether, far too eccentric and quirky. I was thinking more about these ladies

Do you think all Icelandic women look like that? And there are Irish women that good-looking too. I know some. Basically all countries have their munters and their fine yokes.

Do you think all Icelandic women look like that? And there are Irish women that good-looking too. I know some. Basically all countries have their munters and their fine yokes.

Well let me put it this way, I doubt Iceland have many of these fine yokes strolling around Reykjavik spiting, swearing and pretty much stealing everyone else's oxygen.

Anyway, you're taking this thread way off topic.......feel free to PM me or subscribe to my newsletter if you want to discuss this further.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Georgia is ridiculously beautiful, she has perfect skin, hair, eyes, smile, boobs, ass.......she is pretty much the perfect package IMO.

Yip & thats because she's not really irish. She's Greek.;)

Irish women just don't look like her. Go into tescos & all the really good looking checkout girls are Polish or Lithuanian or some other eastern european nationality. Women from that part of the world are hot.

Yip & thats because she's not really irish. She's Greek.;)

Irish women just don't look like her. Go into tescos & all the really good looking checkout girls are Polish or Lithuanian or some other eastern european nationality. Women from that part of the world are hot.

Very true...........just don't let Irish women hear you say that or there will be murder ;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

About 30% of Icelandic women have fairly recent Irish ancestry due to vikings carrying of irish wimmin.
    I suppose hotness in a population could come down to tribalism/sticking to their own (not necessarilt incest). Someone can correct me; basically it's true to say people tend (or in the past tended to) to marry within their own nationality. If a sexy gene pops up in a population then more than likely it will only (or would have been) be spread within that population.

Well let me put it this way, I doubt Iceland have many of these fine yokes strolling around Reykjavik spiting, swearing and pretty much stealing everyone else's oxygen.

Now, you're just being silly. ;) Going for negative stereotyping of Irish women and positive stereotyping of Icelandic women in one fell swoop.

*puts on tracksuit and hoopy earrings*
    Go into tescos & all the really good looking checkout girls are Polish or Lithuanian or some other eastern european nationality. Women from that part of the world are hot.

Being controversial here, but ever consider that the hottest Irish women aren't checkout girls for the most part?

fontanalis wrote: »
    About 30% of Icelandic women have fairly recent Irish ancestry due to vikings carrying of irish wimmin.

True, most Scandinavian counties will have some Irish blood lines as the Vikings took the cream of the crop and left us with the likes of Georgia Sapla.......eh, 'The Corrs" :confused:

:p

True, most Scandinavian counties will have some Irish blood lines as the Vikings took the cream of the crop and left us with the likes of Georgia Sapla.......eh, 'The Corrs" :confused:

:p

Well, there's a dogmatic statement! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

after catching up with this thread again and reading through all i can say is....more feckin pics and less crappy discussion :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement