Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands sexiest woman!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭heffomike54

max life wrote: »
    Grainne Seoige looks tasty tonight....

As always ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

RonMexico wrote: »

Georgia Salpa is unbelievably beautiful, but lets face it she's about as Irish as a bottle of Ouzo. On the other hand Jennifer McGuire is as plain as day but reckons she's absolutely gorgeous, now that's Irish :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Agricola wrote: »
    Nothing sexier than a woman with 2.5% body fat

banned

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Poor Craythur

Raekwon wrote: »
    Georgia Salpa is unbelievably beautiful, but lets face it she's about as Irish as a bottle of Ouzo. On the other hand Jennifer McGuire is as plain as day but reckons she's absolutely gorgeous, now that's Irish :D

Still griping, I see. In YOUR opinion, she's plain as day, other men on this thread appear to disagree but I guess your opinion is more valid, eh? ;) Georgia Salpa is more beautiful, but Jennifer Maguire isn't plain. Plus, putting down Irish women is soooo 2007. How very passé of you. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

A little surprised to see no mention of Mr. Pussy. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Not my type.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Mr gowlbag more like

Still griping, I see. In YOUR opinion, she's plain as day, other men on this thread appear to disagree but I guess your opinion is more valid, eh? ;) Georgia Salpa is more beautiful, but Jennifer Maguire isn't plain. Plus, putting down Irish women is soooo 2007. How very passé of you. ;)

Still flogging that dead mule I see ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

...flogging is inextricably linked with this thread...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

She sounds Irish to me, watch the video.

Much like yourself.

Paparazzo wrote: »
    She sounds Irish to me, watch the video.

She was born in Athens, Greece to a Greek father and Irish mother and moved to Ireland when she was four (see here) so she is about as Irish as another famous "Irish" model, the late Katie French, who was born in Switzerland to an Australian mother and English father yet we claimed her too.

Much like yourself.

*Yawns*

the late Kathy French, who was born in Switzerland to an Australian mother and English father yet we claimed her too.

Thing is, Katy French really was quite plain, I'd have seen better looking than her in college every day. She was just a skilled self-promoter more than anything. Still, poor girl. :(
    She was born in Athens, Greece to a Greek father and Irish mother and moved to Ireland when she was four (see here) so she is about as Irish as another famous "Irish" model, the late Katie French, who was born in Switzerland to an Australian mother and English father yet we claimed her too.

Surely, that makes Georgia 50% Irish to Katy's 0% Irish?

Thing is, Katy French really was quite plain, I'd have seen better looking than her in college every day. She was just a skilled self-promoter more than anything. Still, poor girl. :(

Naa Katie French was very pretty, much prettier then that Jennifer McGuire yoke anyway ;)

Btw where do you go to college? Copenhagen :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

She was born in Athens, Greece to a Greek father and Irish mother and moved to Ireland when she was four

.......which makes her Irish!

Btw where do you go to college? Copenhagen :p

Trinners. :P

I had a very beautiful (100% Irish) model friend in college. But she was more interested in studying genetics then plastering herself in fake tan and wearing bikinis in the middle of December on Grafton Street. Actually science courses are full of gorgeous, non-vain women in general. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I didn't think Katy French was plain. She was a stonewall hottie to me. Plus isn't your post somewhat hypocritical given you just posted this above:

So in YOUR opinion Katy French is plain.

Also to return to Georgia Salpa:

Surely an Irish mother and living here for most of her life makes her at least partly Irish?

• Advertisement

Naa Katie French was very pretty, much prettier then that Jennifer McGuire yoke anyway ;)

I do agree, actually.

So in YOUR opinion Katy French is plain.

Yes, I guess I should have stated that. :)

Katy would have looked MUCH better minus the fake tan.

I had a very beautiful (100% Irish) model friend in college. But she was more interested in studying genetics then plastering herself in fake tan and wearing bikinis in the middle of December on Grafton Street. Actually science courses are full of gorgeous, non-vain women in general. :)

And they are full of vain women too. Most courses are full of both vain and non-vain women. After all Claire Tully was a Trinity Science student and has gone down the modelling route. And fair play to her too. But it isn't true to suggest one set of people are somehow superior to others because they do science.

And of course every college has a seemingly endless amount of non-famous beautiful girls. But they are not famous, hence they are not on this thread!

Yes, I guess I should have stated that. :)

Katy would have looked MUCH better minus the fake tan.

Weird thing is she was actually naturally darker skinned than a lot of people, so had no reason for it anyway. Think it was the make-up that took away from her. Natural make-up would have been much better for somebody so naturally pretty.

And they are full of vain women too. Most courses are full of both vain and non-vain women. After all Claire Tully was a Trinity Science student and has gone down the modelling route.

Don't get me started on Claire Tully, that girl is full of shít. I started science in TCD the same year as her and could not relate to what she said about it. She claimed she was looked down upon because of her working class background. Please, child. I'm from a working class background and left college with friends from a broad spectrum. There's something very "Poor me" about her. Bleurgh. But I disgress. Sorry for taking this thread OT.

Paparazzo wrote: »
    .......which makes her Irish!
    Surely an Irish mother and living here for most of her life makes her at least partly Irish?

Oh she is partly Irish for sure, but calling her an "Irish model" seems abit weird to me personally. It actually reminds me of Liz Bonnin (another Trinity graduate funnily enough) who was all over our TV screens in the early to mid 00's. Everyone was saying that she was one Ireland's sexist women back then but she was born in Paris to a French father and Trinidadian mother and moved over to Ireland when she was 10. That doesn't scream Irish to me although it's obviously open to debate.

Aww, I love Liz. The BBC is so lucky! That's right, RTÉ, get rid of all the decent presenters and keep feckin' Kathryn Thomas.

Aww, I love Liz. The BBC is so lucky! That's right, RTÉ, get rid of all the decent presenters and keep feckin' Kathryn Thomas.

I loved Liz Bonnin a few years ago, I literally used to get goose bumps when she came on the screen. Yeah agree with you about Kathryn Thomas, she has the sort of face that needs a slap.

I loved Liz Bonnin a few years ago, I literally used to get goose bumps when she came on the screen. Yeah agree with you about Kathryn Thomas, she has the sort of face that needs a slap.

And such a mannish bogger accent (and I say that as culchie).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

Don't know if she's got a mention yet but, the blonde one that does the sports section on the RTE news, absolute babe, was looking especially well this evening.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement