Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands sexiest woman!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Miss Seoige looking well as usual

http://twitpic.com/46x017

She was looking fine on the All Ireland Talent Show on Sunday. Poured into a tight leopard skin dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Elaine Crowley looks well today

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ki

Clanket wrote: »
    She was looking fine on the All Ireland Talent Show on Sunday. Poured into a tight leopard skin dress.

POGTFO...

I need something for the memory bank later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

ki wrote: »
    POGTFO...

Best I can do is a link to the RTE player.

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1093310

You'll have to watch a bit of it as it's not the dress she's in on the screen that appears when you follow the link. She's might tasty our Grainne.

You should check out Brunker aswell in her tight skirt and disco ball shoes. She has a great figure these days.

ki wrote: »
    POGTFO...

What that stand for?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

STIG83 wrote: »
    What that stand for?

Pics or get the fúck out/off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

What that stand for?
    Pics Or Get The Fuck Outta-here

Amanda Brunker was mentioned, i can't stand her.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭neaideabh

The girl from the 123.ie ad!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Anyone remember the one we sent to the eurovision a few years back? Thought she was grand :p
    http://www.famemagazine.co.uk/2009/04/15/eurovison-sinead-mulvey-black-daisy-date-in-london/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

who's that fitburd on the tv3 just there now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

The bird on TV3 doing the Champions League news... Bet Matt and the lads would love to hurdle her:D

Edit - Just in ahead of me ^^

She is defo worth a better look at!

Now she is doing the car show on TV3 driving a passat - jayzus, not sure if I can go a second time; I am out of kleenex!

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Anyone remember the one we sent to the eurovision a few years back? Thought she was grand :p
    http://www.famemagazine.co.uk/2009/04/15/eurovison-sinead-mulvey-black-daisy-date-in-london/

Ah Sinead Mulvey, a stunner. You would give her a good seeing to.
    Just got me thinking there, another Eurovison bird is Eimear Quinn. she was hot when she won.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Im Only 71Kg

this thread should be closed...you people are f*cking blind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

this thread should be closed...you people are f*cking blind.

But sure the experts say too much w@nking will make you blind:D

Now you know why!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

The one that just finished the nuacht and the one that's doing the weather now audrey mc grath, niiice

• Registered Users Posts: 12,665 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

What that stand for?

He is talking about having a pedal and crank later on

• Registered Users Posts: 22 eddy121

You can't beat Eileen Dunne and Anne Doyle for authority and credibility, they're also pretty easy on the eye

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Poor Craythur

eddy121 wrote: »
    You can't beat Eileen Dunne and Anne Doyle for authority and credibility, they're also pretty easy on the eye

Thank you! This is going OT a bit, so sorry, but I could never understand people raving about Gráinne Seoige as a newsreader. Compared to the above mentioned and others like Dobbers and Ken Hammond, she's an amateur. The best newreaders can do both gravitas and more light-hearted fare and switch between the two with aplomb. Miss Seoige seemed to think that imitating a robot was the best way to go. Saying that, RTÉ has some dreadful newscasters too. (Aongus McGriana, I'm looking at you)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Thank you! This is going OT a bit, so sorry, but I could never understand people raving about Gráinne Seoige as a newsreader. Compared to the above mentioned and others like Dobbers and Ken Hammond, she's an amateur. ............

Like many other things that are hard to understand on this thread, I would suggest that there are precisely two answers to that, and they're both south of her chin....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Nodin wrote: »
    Like many other things that are hard to understand on this thread, I would suggest that there are precisely two answers to that, and they're both south of her chin....

True :pac:, but I was talking in general. People used to rave about her. I'm guessing her lady bumps were the reason in RL too.

Gráinne Seoige - a highly overrated TV presence. I remember reading a British thread about her appearance on Daybreak (that GMTV replacement) and the response to her was tepid, to say the least. Irish TV is just amateur and shíte in general, apart from a handful of good 'uns. [/rant]

dceire wrote: »

Saw her on Sunday in Dalkey. She looked great - and soooo much more slender than she appears on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Saw her on Sunday in Dalkey. She looked great - and soooo much more slender than she appears on TV.

Pics or GTFOOH! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I am ,officially Ireland's sexiest woman .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eternal wrote: »
    I am ,officially Ireland's sexiest woman .

Pics or GTFOOH! :p

dceire wrote: »
    Pics or GTFOOH! :D

Sorry, she was with Tubs, and NO-ONE wants of a picture of his stupid smug mug. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Gallant_JJ

Shocking thought alright, tubs dry humping against her leg.

Anyone see the one who did Four live on Thursday? Her name was Dervala, dunno her second name, a nice bit of stuff

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Nearly every single woman here has been plasterd by RTE's make up gang .What happened to natural beauty ? Not waking up to a face smeared across your pillow in the morning .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement