Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands sexiest woman!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

tweedledee wrote: »
    Absolute hunny for sure,she is beautiful but not Irish,Greek born n bred,Greek nationality too.Just works here.

Some Body on her, I'd tap that all day

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭twistyj

nah Sile Seoige is where its at!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Absolute hunny for sure,she is beautiful but not Irish,Greek born n bred,Greek nationality too.Just works here.

In all fairness from just looking at the girl, you'd know straight away she wasn't really Irish. Seriously we just don't have women like that here. She's feckin amazing. Flawless.

I'd say the sexiest actual irish woman at the moment is Laura Whitmore.

http://www.fhm.com/girls/covergirls/laura-whitmore/gallery

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Poor Craythur

In all fairness from just looking at the girl, you'd know straight away she wasn't really Irish.

That's not always a determinant. I've been mistaken for Spanish, Italian and Israeli and I'm 100% Irish.*

*Not that I'm saying I look like Georgia Salpa.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Jane Eyre wrote: »
    I remember meeting this Dutch bloke years ago. He said he was astonished that Irish women lowered themselves to marry Irish men because the men were so ugly in comparison to the women. Just saying is all..
    that's ironic, considering Irish women come from Irish men! You're only as good looking as your parents were!

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Any turn ons? good sense of humour, nice eyes & smile, hot body, good personality, hot accents.

Any turn offs? smokers, bad hygiene, drugs, too clingy, jealousy, scum attitudes, liars, cockyness, ignorance, cheaters

jaysus, sounds like she wants a piece of me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,333 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Isn't one of her parents Irish and the other Greek? Besides she certainly sounds Irish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

I'd put some more Irish in her har har har

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭greenmachine88

that bryan dobson one is a sexy piece of display

Clodagh McKenna, she can cook for me anytime!! :)

Here is my top Five Sexiest Women

1. Claire Byrne
    2. Lisa Kavanagh
    3. Aoibhin Garrihy
    4.Georgia Salpa
    5. Maura Derrane

Absurdum wrote: »
    I'd put some more Irish in her har har har

Funnily enough i was just thinking would she like a 'Tipp' ;)

Will Miriam O Callaghan ever get old looking?, she is 50 now and still looks stunning!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Man i would bone her so so bad, She is not Ireland's sexiest woman but she must be the hottest milf in the land.

Man i would bone her so so bad, She is not Ireland's sexiest woman but she must be the hottest milf in the land.

She is the Queen of Milfs!!, she must be riding mad to keep her so young looking, hard to believe Tom McGuirk lobbed it in there, jammy bastard!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

In all fairness from just looking at the girl, you'd know straight away she wasn't really Irish. Seriously we just don't have women like that here. She's feckin amazing. Flawless.

I'd say the sexiest actual irish woman at the moment is Laura Whitmore.

http://www.fhm.com/girls/covergirls/laura-whitmore/gallery

Meh, put any girl with a half decent body in that outfit and she'll look good. And probably not have a jawline like Superman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

STIG83 wrote: »
    She is the Queen of Milfs!!, she must be riding mad to keep her so young looking, hard to believe Tom McGuirk lobbed it in there, jammy bastard!!:mad:
    That is her only bad mark, he prob left a pint of Heino and a Leinster jersey up there.

That is her only bad mark, he prob left a pint of Heino and a Leinster jersey up there.
    Tom McGuirk's sloppy seconds!!

• Advertisement

Mens seem to like Aoibheann Ní Shuilleabhain (sp?)

I always think she looks... Mammyish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

ehhhh have you not heard her on the radio????she went to school with my mate shes irish with greek oul lad and shes a roide:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

STIG83 wrote: »

Obviously she is with her 17 kids!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I have to say mammyish is not my first thought. ;):)

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    I have to say mammyish is not my first thought. ;):)

I think it's the whole Rose of Tralee "lovely girl" thing that makes me look at her with disdain. :o

I share her colouring though. And we're both from Mayo. Black Irish, wha'?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Maybe its the mammyish look that's attractive though. I think she's absolutely stunning. She's on the cover of this month's Tatler magazine, natural beauty at its best.

grenache wrote: »
    Maybe its the mammyish look that's attractive though. I think she's absolutely stunning. She's on the cover of this month's Tatler magazine, natural beauty at its best.

It's nice I've not been accused of jealousy so far, makes a nice change. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭yrwhu8jxtni06a

Jacqui hurley?

Anyways found this pic ann doyle

http://www.connector.ie/2009/06/connect-with-anne-doyle-from-rte-news/

Louis Gleeson's Ex wife in Fair City, played by Vivienne Connolly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Oh God,.........Where's the Jeyes Fluid? .........:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement