Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands sexiest woman!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭fuelinjection

victoria smurfit is decent

Victoria Smurfit is a man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I have a soft spot for Evanne Ni Chuillean. A soft spot, I say, but what I mean is... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭spudmonkey17

I have a soft spot for Evanne Ni Chuillean. A soft spot, I say, but what I mean is... ;)

Go on. I can't see the rest of your post, there appears to be a wink in the way. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Pot Noodle =

Mary Harney anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭questioner

-mary coughlan? sweary mary herself, a night of frolic followed by an informed afterglow discussion on einsteins theory of evolution...

-dearbhla o rourke, now theres someone i could get my teeth into.... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

naughto wrote: »

Saw her in Grafton St this evening, tiny, but perfectly formed ;o)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭d1975

cutest baby face mmmmmmmmmmm :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

This babe is still the sexiest........

your really weird........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭casion3

claudine keane must have moved up the list with her new ultimo pics?

http://www.lateformass.com/2010/04/claudine-keane-in-ultimo-lingerie/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Reckoner91

Psh, yeah right. Go to Dublin Town on a Friday night, you'll some way sexier women.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Dublin women, how absolutely chavtastic! I heard some Dublin bint make foul comments about women of the west on a local radio station, well I never heard such abuse which she got. They came close to burning every Dub out of Galway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

djhunter30 wrote: »
    Dublin women, how absolutely chavtastic! I heard some Dublin bint make foul comments about women of the west on a local radio station, well I never heard such abuse which she got. They came close to burning every Dub out of Galway!

So what. This thread's for Ireland's sexiest women. Bring your anti-Dub shíte to a different thread

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Ah relax. There's a few fine looking Dubs about the place! I just can't name any yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Duckjob

+1,000,000

Evanne is fine. She's the only reason I stay watching the sports section of of the RTE news. I mostly have no interest in the subject matter.

Duckjob wrote: »
    +1,000,000

Evanne is fine. She's the only reason I stay watching the sports section of of the RTE news. I mostly have no interest in the subject matter.

A fine looking woman indeed, is she into the GAA much, because she looks like the type of woman who'd burst you one in a fight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Duckjob

djhunter30 wrote: »
    A fine looking woman indeed, is she into the GAA much, because she looks like the type of woman who'd burst you one in a fight!

I'd say she could beat the crap out of me alright, and I'd say I'd thoroughly enjoy it too :D

Them Country GAA playing women, you wouldn't think it to look at them, but they'd kick the shite out of any lad in a fight. I don't think I'd lay on my back and leave her to it, she'd kill me, but if it were for something else, I'd die a happy man!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

http://www.showbizireland.com/photos/2009-02-elaine-stenson.jpg

Presents The Sports Show on Setanta, hate her accent though. :pac:

http://www.showbizireland.com/photos/2009-02-elaine-stenson.jpg

Presents The Sports Show on Setanta, hate her accent though. :pac:

Fine looking bird, you don't have to worry about her accent if she's got a mouth full ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Nevermind_

saw this bird on that afternoon show or whatever its called, during my afternoon channel hopping (sick day).

She had quite an effect on my viewing experience, gotta love Sky plus live pause!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

Jaysus for a second I thought
    you were going to say that bint fitzpatrick!
    ...you wouldn't put bullets in her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Evanne Ni Irishname who presents the sport on the RTE news. My future wife.

Close thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭morcheen k

must of been mentioned before .andrea corr, looks and voice :D
    andrea-corr-20070717-284365.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

Condi wrote: »

Havent got a hangover but check out the picture on Page 7 of todays Mirror. I can confirm that Georgias jugs do indeed fill a bikini rather well. And as confirmed when she was interrogated by Podge and Rodge they are all her own work.

Condi wrote: »

Try google.

• Advertisement

Georgia is making Page 7 of the Mirror her home from home. She has graced us with her pleasance there again this morning. Unfortunately no scanner but well worth the Euro the paper will cost you ;o)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement