Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands sexiest woman!!!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I think there's some small appeal when it comes to the older woman though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

Niall Quinns missus and her daughter on Page 9 of the Mirror. How can one man be that lucky ;o)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

marwelie wrote: »
    Niall Quinns missus and her daughter on Page 9 of the Mirror. How can one man be that lucky ;o)

That sounds sooooooooooo wrong :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

And which one of them do you fancy, ya dirty yoke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭arsenallegend

Sinead o' connor

• Advertisement

Sinead o' connor

http://www.awardsandhonors.com/files/images/sinead-o%27connor-pr.jpg

I think I'm going to lose my breakfast!

djhunter30 wrote: »

she's not bad when she was younger

i liked that FAS girl can't remeber her name

Georga Shelpa or something to that effect, I know I spelt it wrong, before the grammar nazi decide to have a dig!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

GTFO, Sharon Ni ****ingcantspellhername?! Jesus Christ.

That redhead one, Blaithnaid, she's better looking.

And has huge baps.

very hard to chose sexy Irish women cause we not known for having many public well known babes

Glenda glission(sorry if thats not how you spell her name) but she's going a bit downhill lately

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

very hard to chose sexy Irish women cause we not known for having many public well known babes

Glenda glission(sorry if thats not how you spell her name) but she's going a bit downhill lately

She has a bit of a horse shaped head though

Blathnaid is a fine looking beast of a woman. Too bad you don't see too many feisty red head knocking around.

She has a bit of a horse shaped head though

my point exactly:D we've not no world beater in terms of women
    Most of these girls who are the sexist are half Irish

And which one of them do you fancy, ya dirty yoke!

Being of a certain age its the mother that would get most of my attention of course, but in fairness the daughter is a cracker. Young Ms Quinns legs go on for ever in that picture in the paper, the effect helped no doubt by an outrageously short skirt and and amazing pair of FMHs (F*** Me Heels!) I was a bit worried when I read that Gillian had her hair cut because I really liked it long but she's even better looking now than she used to be in my opinion.

As for my how lucky can one man be I was merely pointing out the fact that he shares a house with those two lovely ladies.

Being of a certain age its the mother that would get most of my attention of course, but in fairness the daughter is a cracker. Young Ms Quinns legs go on for ever in that picture in the paper, the effect helped no doubt by an outrageously short skirt and and amazing pair of FMHs (F*** Me Heels!) I was a bit worried when I read that Gillian had her hair cut because I really liked it long but she's even better looking now than she used to be in my opinion.

As for my how lucky can one man be I was merely pointing out the fact that he shares a house with those two lovely ladies.

He's a footballer they always score(excuse the pun) with great looking women.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Yes but I'd imagine his reaction to the FMH's is far different to your own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

bonerm wrote: »
    Agreed. I think TV3 should at least make a token effort at hiring from other ethnic groups.

TG4 has beaten them to the gaeltacht women.

victoria smurfit is decent

Yes but I'd imagine his reaction to the FMH's is far different to your own.

I certainly hope so!

Sinead O'Connor did strange things to me when I was younger I must admit. She still has the most amazing eyes I've ever seen (Check out the Nothing compares 2U video). Gone a bit too mumsy for my liking now and could never really be accused of being sexy but very very pretty when she was younger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Lucy Kennedy and Kathryn Thomas

Why aren't we allowed insert pictures in this thread?

Can do a link but not insert picture?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Question....
    Why aren't we allowed insert pictures in this thread?

Answer....
    Lucy Kennedy and Kathryn Thomas

He's a footballer they always score(excuse the pun) with great looking women.

Fame and Money, like flies to shite!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

OutlawPete wrote: »
    That sounds sooooooooooo wrong :p

maybe he meant the young fella that lives next door?!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭questioner

Blathnaid is a fine looking beast of a woman. Too bad you don't see too many feisty red head knocking around.

she is the worst creature to ever pollute my telly, id rather be up an a murder charge.

Worzel gummidge head on her, yock.

questioner wrote: »
    she is the worst creature to ever pollute my telly, id rather be up an a murder charge.

Worzel gummidge head on her, yock.

A chubby redhead wouldnt float your boat so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Not bad
    http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00390/1909_GillianQuinn_H_390451t.jpg

And yeah, I'd do both of them.

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00195/gillian_195678t.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

Paparazzo wrote: »

Yeah Gillian is nice alright. Prefer her new look.

Claire Tully is another. Very nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v228/583/112/n1024500649_1881.jpg

What's her name? I've been trying to remember and it's driving me mad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v228/583/112/n1024500649_1881.jpg

What's her name? I've been trying to remember and it's driving me mad.

Caroline Morahan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement