Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands sexiest woman!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Maybe not THE sexiest, but still pretty hot, plus she was born in dublin.
    Excellent live too by the way!
    7-kate-nash-280x400.jpg

Once you get past the accent, it's not that bad, I seen her play at oxegyn and she was brilliant, she was loving what she was doing and i was loving her from afar!! Oh kate, kate, kate, what are we to do with you;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

She's like a sane li-lo!
    Plus li-lo loves the ladies, kate is all about the men - i think.
    Not that i'm opposed to ladies loving ladies, or anyone loving anyone for that matter!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭lanyonwhites

sharon looks great

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I think after discussing the alure of sexy Irish Celebs, we actually need to look at less know Irish women, like the every day woman and compare notes!

Got pics? Within reason though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭flowersagogo

good idea. shes asleep-i'll nip in and get a few snaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

The person i am in love with is Ireland's sexiest woman. Pity she doesnt feelthe same. So bloody depressed about it.

Anyway, after that it has to be Grainne Seoige closely followed by Amy Huberman

good idea. shes asleep-i'll nip in and get a few snaps.

Nude? How pervy is that statement!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

djhunter30 wrote: »
    I think after discussing the alure of sexy Irish Celebs, we actually need to look at less know Irish women, like the every day woman and compare notes!

Got pics? Within reason though!

Guys, seriously please do not start posting pics of girls you know and comparing them.

The admiration to perv level in this thread will shift heavily and it will be closed

True Master, lets keep it Cosur!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Too long to read entire thread so apologies if she has already been mentioned, but always thought Michelle Doherty was pretty hot:

http://images.google.ie/images?q=michelle%20doherty&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Jaysus, Grainne wins hands down tonight.

The legs on her .. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Jaysus, Grainne wins hands down tonight.
    :eek:

http://www.irishblogs.ie/images/616827.jpg

bazmaiden wrote: »

Don't mind that, check her out now on RTE1.

The damn director keeps shooting her from the waist up though :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

WOW!!! She's amazing! THE only reason to watch this show!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

feck sake, i just put it on to see, and now there's someone else murdering hallelujah.
    shyte. can someone edit that show to take out all the crap?

Time to unlease the YETI!!!! :D

• Advertisement

can someone edit that show to take out all the crap?

I'll see what I can do.

Hopefully she'll turn up in a sex tape soon enough, save having to watch this sh*te.

Im sure some of us could head to Grainnes home town and have some ám gnéas! (Sexy Time!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

I'll see what I can do.

Hopefully she'll turn up in a sex tape soon enough...

with her sister

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Im sure some of us could head to Grainnes home town and have some ám gnéas! (Sexy Time!) :D

Please do, if you're female.

Please do, if you're female.

No Im not, but Im sure we could find some!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

No Im not, but Im sure we could find some!

Bring two for every male and I'll be happy.

Bring two for every male and I'll be happy.

I sure will do that. Do you have a list of who you'd like!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Don't mind that, check her out now on RTE1.

The damn director keeps shooting her from the waist up though :mad:

I know 1 of the camera men on that show so i'll give out to him for not giving us a full shot of her ;)

Facial!!!! :p

• Advertisement

I know 1 of the camera men on that show so i'll give out to him for not giving us a full shot of her ;)

Not his fault, damn director.

OT, but I remember Bruce Forsyth saying the same thing a few years ago.

Directors have lost the plot.

Just point the cameras and we'll decide where to look.

Watch ... during a performance they will have 40 different angles, used three times or four times, for a couple of seconds each.

It's head wrecking to watch performances on ANY show these days with directors that must have fucking torettes.

Then when there is a presenter talking, they shoot from the neck up :rolleyes:

How am I supposed to fap with these fools :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement