Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands sexiest woman!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

djhunter30 wrote: »
    Natural beauty, well if thats what you call it!

Hope you are talking to chillaxe in that comment,I didn't call it natural beauty,this is the thread for Ireland's sexiest woman! Although if you don't call amber natural beauty in that picture of her raw you have no clue what natural beauty is.

Funny guys ogling over all the plastic surgery dollies and they think they know what natural beauty is lmao :D

Did you bother to go to page 38 to see the links of the Irish actresses?
    Funny how when you give the Irish on here beautiful Irish women they avoid them.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Ireland's sexiest woman works about 50 feet away from me at our office. Unfortunately our jobs are completely different so we have no work based interactions which would allow me to get to talk to her or anything. Very frustrating. She's so illegally hot and sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Ireland's sexiest woman works about 50 feet away from me at our office. Unfortunately our jobs are completely different so we have no work based interactions which would allow me to get to talk to her or anything. Very frustrating. She's so illegally hot and sexy.

add her on facespace and show us!

add her on facespace and show us!

Not a chance :D

Don't worry though. I check out her Facebook page every few days in the hope that either:

1. She's changed the settings on her profile (accidentally or on purpose) to make it public so I can finally find out if she's single or not. The only way I'll stop fancying her is if I know for sure she's taken.

2. She add's someone to her friends list that I know, who I can extract information about her from.

Not a chance :D

Don't worry though. I check out her Facebook page every few days in the hope that either:

1. She's changed the settings on her profile (accidentally or on purpose) to make it public so I can finally find out if she's single or not. The only way I'll stop fancying her is if I know for sure she's taken.

2. She add's someone to her friends list that I know, who I can extract information about her from.

I have another idea ask her :)

• Advertisement

caseyann wrote: »
    I have another idea ask her :)

Agreed, wander over and have some idle chit chat, on a Friday use the thank cruncjy it's Friday muck, on a Monday use the oh feck its Monday. Same as talking to anyone else, no need to find out is she single or not initially, just break the ice and quit with the cyber stalking.

RoverJames wrote: »
    Agreed, wander over and have some idle chit chat, on a Friday use the thank cruncjy it's Friday muck, on a Monday use the oh feck its Monday. Same as talking to anyone else, no need to find out is she single or not initially, just break the ice and quit with the cyber stalking.

Good idea, unfortunately in our office and in this situation, that particular approach won't work. The only suitable opportunity would be if I bumped into her at the tea station or something. If I walked over to her desk and started talking to her, it would be the weirdest thing in the world.

Anyway, there's plenty of other fish in the sea. Unfortunately very few who I find so attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Grandmaster,maybe you should make take this to PI, and let the rest of us perv over pics of wimmin that we can actually see!! :cool:

Grandmaster,maybe you should make take this to PI, and let the rest of us perv over pics of wimmin that we can actually see!! :cool:

Hehe. Yeah, it's not actually a PI issue. Just when I seen a thread about Ireland's sexiest women, I thought I should mention that I think this girl qualifies.

Good idea, unfortunately in our office and in this situation, that particular approach won't work. The only suitable opportunity would be if I bumped into her at the tea station or something. If I walked over to her desk and started talking to her, it would be the weirdest thing in the world.

Anyway, there's plenty of other fish in the sea. Unfortunately very few who I find so attractive.

This is biggest Problem in this country,If you dont try it how will you ever know;) Smile when passing say hi.And off you go.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Ah stop being such a pussy and accidentally on purpose bump into her at the tea station!

The only suitable opportunity would be if I bumped into her at the tea station or something

There you go, tea station, water station etc. You might well find her a total thick / monge whatever when you do break the ice, either way it's better than sitting there thinking about her all day :)

Hehe. Yeah, it's not actually a PI issue. Just when I seen a thread about Ireland's sexiest women, I thought I should mention that I think this girl qualifies.
    Since you are the only one who knows this burd, I reckon it is a personal issue!! Now if you put pics up here, then.............. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Guys this thread is getting way to REAL....lets get back to the oogling...

Grandmaster....PI Thread is that way
    >>>

Is it possible that we have mentioned all the famous good looking wimmin in Ireland already?? :eek:

I kind of fancy the women who present that Afternoon show on RTE.

I kind of fancy the women who present that Afternoon show on RTE.

You definitely need to fook off to personal issues with a statement like that

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Is that blathnaid the ginger who presents the afternoon show on RTE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Elenxor

I'm sure she has an OBVIOUS attraction....

sniff....sniff...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Elenxor wrote: »
    I'm sure she has an OBVIOUS attraction....

sniff....sniff...

http://cdn.mademan.com/chickipedia/images/8/82/Blthnaidnchofaigh-posing-seductive-dress_754.jpg

Would ye though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Elenxor

She is a women...like me.....

Ya perv

Elenxor wrote: »
    She is a women...like me.....

Ya perv

Doesn't mean ya can't fancy her! I'm sure the boardies wouldn't see a problem with that!

betafrog wrote: »
    I here all women are at least part Bi

Well some what Bi!

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

Has anyone mentioned Emma of Socky and Emma fame?

MilanPan!c wrote: »
    Has anyone mentioned Emma of Socky and Emma fame?

Pics or GTFO!!!

Pics or GTFO!!!

Pic attached

I wonder would socky gag her with a sock before giving her one!

His pirate outfit is way sexier!

MilanPan!c wrote: »
    Pic attached

Wasn't she with the flop star band six!

• Advertisement

Wasn't she with the flop star band six!

I have no idea.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement