Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird Picture!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Columbia wrote: »
    It's very, very clearly someones breath.

So there's a 30 foot tall guy just out of shot? Look at the first pic, no one's breathing there.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Jessica xxx

Urizen wrote: »
    So there's a 30 foot tall guy just out of shot? Look at the first pic, no one's breathing there.

Do u think it looks like something? Like as u said, in the first pic, no one is breathing, and if they were, the breath or fog would be in front of me ! but that shape of the person is clearly right beside me!

My point exactly :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

Its very interesting alright . You should show it to Joe Coleman. I know him for 12 years. It is absolutely amazing what he can tell from a photograph, even ones that there is little or nothing unusual to be seen in. Don't be put off by what the sceptics and begrudgers say about him. I have seen what he can do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Do u think it looks like something? Like as u said, in the first pic, no one is breathing, and if they were, the breath or fog would be in front of me ! but that shape of the person is clearly right beside me!
    If it is someone's breath then it would be from whoever is taking the picture.

What you are seeing here is likely to be much smaller and nearer the camera than what looks like a person in that picture.

• Advertisement

SkepticOne wrote: »
    If it is someone's breath then it would be from whoever is taking the picture.

What you are seeing here is likely to be much smaller and nearer the camera than what looks like a person in that picture.

It's definitely nearer the camera, I agree. But there'd be more coverage if it was accidental breath. That said, it could be that the photograher purposely blew in front of the camera in an attempt to create the shape. I doubt that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

jimm55 wrote: »
    Its very interesting alright . You should show it to Joe Coleman. I know him for 12 years. It is absolutely amazing what he can tell from a photograph, even ones that there is little or nothing unusual to be seen in. Don't be put off by what the sceptics and begrudgers say about him. I have seen what he can do.

The same Joe Coleman guy that talks to Mary down in knock? Hahaha

Same guy. Do you know much about him , apart from all the rubish that has been in the press over the last few months ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

jimm55 wrote: »
    Same guy. Do you know much about him , apart from all the rubish that has been in the press over the last few months ?

Can't say I do, apart from what I've heard on the radio and read over on the A&A forum about him, and his followers that love to stare at the sun until it dances in the sky and other such things.

I know a lot about him. I have often shown him photographs , of various things . The amount of information he could tell me about them was truly amazing. Most of them I would have taken myself ,so I knew a lot of it already. I used to do just for the fun of it to hear what he would say. I could never get the better of him though. A lot has changed since . I never be speaking to him now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭FlameoftheWest

Heres the picture.

There is a woman to the side of the young lady.

Could be a demonic entity. You can't always assume to be dealing with ghosts. I am from Turkey and we call this stuff The Jinn. They are almost like another race and in photos they show up like this.

You have to be very careful and these entities are very often mistaken for ghosts but they are not. There are like another lifeform which exist outside the relaity/dimension we live in. Yet they can enter our domain in the same was humans can use DMT and so on to get into there. They are considered very dangerous to pregnant women and people sufferning from depression as they can possess a human being mainly for the experience of having sex and using violence.

In the islamic world we do not have Ghosts as the West does. All these spirits are Jinn.

(sorry for my poor english!)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Jinn as in the same as genies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

The white figure of fog could be caused by the heat of your body forming a shape in the cold air. The shape of it is similar to how you are standing.

I do see a face in the fog air to the right of your scarf sitting on top of the rock you're leaning on. It looks like a girls face. I can make out a face shape, hair line, nose, eyes and eyebrows. But like that photo of a cloud looking like Jesus on the cross it is how your mind puts things. Out of curiousity can anyone else see the image I'm seeing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 makaveli_2pac

that aint a ghost its snow particles with fog, plus people saying they see a figure like a girl thats normal, its like lookin at the clouds and making out figures etc nothing supernatural here folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Anywho, im not saying its paranormal guys, and i dont know why its the shape of a human either, it prob just is fog or something, i just thought id share it as it looked unusual to me.

I don't know any humans that look like that -- but it does barely look like a vague representation of a human figure from a particular perspective.

That's because the human mind has a tendency to join the dots and seek patterns in randomness.

Read up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Martian_face_viking_cropped.jpg

Nothing paranormal going on.

Advertisement