Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird Picture!

Options
  • 14-01-2010 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Dudes check out this pic, was taken in a grave yard/church up the mountains half way between Blessington and Sally Gap last weekend. Its prob nothing but looks like the fog has formed the shape of a person. You can see the head, chest, back and waist and the ass, and it looks like the arm to the right and the other up near me. Funny when we looked after the pic was taken there was no fog there in that area. WEIRD.... :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

That is strange - there is no pic in your post.....

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Jessica xxx

Jaden wrote: »
    That is strange - there is no pic in your post.....

Messed it up sorry, fixing it now, gimmie a sec ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭the iceman come

Dudes check out this pic, was taken in a grave yard/church up the mountains half way between Blessington and Sally Gap last weekend. Its prob nothing but looks like the fog has formed the shape of a person. You can see the head, chest, back and waist and the ass, and it looks like the arm to the right and the other up near me. Funny when we looked after the pic was taken there was no fog there in that area. WEIRD.... :eek:

WOW I AM SHOCKED ,WHAT CAN THAT BE!! IS IT A BIRD:eek: IS IT A PLANE :eek:NO! ITS...A BLANK SPACE:confused:

Heres the picture.

WOW I AM SHOCKED ,WHAT CAN THAT BE!! IS IT A BIRD:eek: IS IT A PLANE :eek:NO! ITS...A BLANK SPACE:confused:

Here i messed up the post, forgot the pic!! Easy mistake like!! Chill..........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭the iceman come

Here i messed up the post, forgot the pic!! Easy mistake like!! Chill..........

Sorry I was just being stupid,but I am well chilled:o, as for the pic it you can defintely make out some shape to it,but could it be the smoky air if you know what I mean,(its so cold that when you breathe out there is smoke coming from your mouth) interesting though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,856 ✭✭✭Steve X2

The picture looks interesting. But the exif data from it says that the focal length was 5mm.
    So the person who took the pic was probably closer to you than it looks in the picture. Is it possible it was their breath that created the fog?

This can happen with a small focal length in some pictures when it is cold outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

there's plenty of particles in the air on days with cold weather that'll show up in light. Just take a torch out in the dark on a cold snowy day and you'll see what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

I can make out a face when I zoom in

smcgarr wrote: »
    The picture looks interesting. But the exif data from it says that the focal length was 5mm.
    So the person who took the pic was probably closer to you than it looks in the picture. Is it possible it was their breath that created the fog?

This can happen with a small focal length in some pictures when it is cold outside.

Ohh definitly yeah, i agree, its just what caught my eye immediatly was the way it took the shape of a body, if you know what i mean. Cos i can clearly make out a body there.

• Advertisement

I can make out a face when I zoom in

WHAT??? i never zoomed in on it, i will now though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

If you look to the left of the ghost you should be able to make out the figure of a girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

About halfway up on the right hand side and a cm in I see a bright peice of what looks like kicked snow, but when I zoom in on it, it looks like a face lying down. chin, mouth and nose.:eek::confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

That's actually a good picture. Weird stuff...

Anyone else notice that ghosts LOVE photobombing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭Xcellor

Does anyone think its strange that its the middle of the night but the girl is wearing sun glasses? I'd say that's quite paranormal...

Why didn't you take the same picture again to see whether the same effect could be achieved. It may well be the camera picking up particles not visible to the naked eye. The flash would probably reflect on these.

MooseJam wrote: »
    If you look to the left of the ghost you should be able to make out the figure of a girl.

haha hmm yeah, dude i think thats me! Smartie! :D

Xcellor wrote: »
    Does anyone think its strange that its the middle of the night but the girl is wearing sun glasses? I'd say that's quite paranormal...

Why didn't you take the same picture again to see whether the same effect could be achieved. It may well be the camera picking up particles not visible to the naked eye. The flash would probably reflect on these.

Was taking the pics for the crack, so the sunglasses were a joke! :cool: Anyway it was -15 up there so i wasnt hanging around much longer, was begining to loose all feeling in my fingers haha :D

Urizen wrote: »
    That's actually a good picture. Weird stuff...

Anyone else notice that ghosts LOVE photobombing?

Yup, they pop in and pop out when ye least expect it! Always the way! Ahh it might not even be anything, i just said id share it because it looked interesting, and just to see if you guys could see what i saw in it.

suey71 wrote: »
    About halfway up on the right hand side and a cm in I see a bright peice of what looks like kicked snow, but when I zoom in on it, it looks like a face lying down. chin, mouth and nose.:eek::confused:.

I saw that too, i zoomed right in on that piece and i could clearly see facial features, eyes, mouth etc. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Ingenuist

Bahahahaha theres obviously a rational explaination why its shaped like a human

• Advertisement

Ingenuist wrote: »
    Bahahahaha theres obviously a rational explaination why its shaped like a human

Yup!! Thats why i have shared the picture with everyone! To see if anyone can figure it out! Cos i surely cant :eek:

Heres another one i have zoomed in on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Ingenuist

Well its obviously fog, the windy fog often makes different shapes in the night, especially when theres a source of light. Its just fog absorbing light in a random shape

Ingenuist wrote: »
    Well its obviously fog, the windy fog often makes different shapes in the night, especially when theres a source of light. Its just fog absorbing light in a random shape

I Suppose! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

Sorry to me, it's just fog.... absolutly nothing paranormal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

anyone notice the yeti hopping off the ufo in backround?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 irldel

I'd say in my opinion it's just a classic case of matrixing

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

cloud_cross.jpg

Look, its Jeebus!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Columbia

It's very, very clearly someones breath.

• Advertisement

Anywho, im not saying its paranormal guys, and i dont know why its the shape of a human either, it prob just is fog or something, i just thought id share it as it looked unusual to me.

Advertisement