Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Shelter for Charlesland

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Very surprised to hear the one in Greystones get wrecked, I would have thought that it would last at least as long as the one we have down here, which hasn't been damaged yet.

No it is not wrecked, one of the glass panels covering the advertisement was smashed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

Never see that happening in BlackLion... Oh wait

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭FirstIn

This mindless vandalism does appear to be more prevalent on the southside of the town. I've lived here for a damn long time and the shelters and trees on the rugby club road always suffered badly. I wonder why? I'll have to watch some columbo episodes to work this one out.

FirstIn wrote: »
    This mindless vandalism does appear to be more prevalent on the southside of the town. I've lived here for a damn long time and the shelters and trees on the rugby club road always suffered badly. I wonder why? I'll have to watch some columbo episodes to work this one out.
    The glass in the 2 bus shelters at Windgates are regularly smashed, in the past year approx. 12 times.

Damo9090 wrote: »

It would be even better if they get a politician in the shot. :pac:

Good ole Derek :D > http://www.greystonesguide.ie/charlesland-bus-shelter-arrives-after-10-years-waiting/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

Charlesland Bus shelter arrives after 10 years waiting
    10 years? Really, GG?

Mitchell says he's been pressing for a shelter for "well over five years".

First of all, what took you so long?

Second of all, how does he figure that the Charlesland estate "has been occupied for 10 years"?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Seems to be a standard press release so no complaining to GG - Exact same article in the Wicklow Times rag! He must have been quick to get that done before it was vandalised!

Between jumping in front of a camera for a rag shot and "TD/Counciller welcomes..." standard text I'm getting bored of the lot of them. How come when it comes to election time they knock on your door looking for a vote - I would prefer if they called to the door at any stage for a chat -at least that will kill some time while waiting for the bus. Where was he going anyway? Newtown or Bray?

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Advertisement