Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie Boys ( Boards.ie / Irish guild ) on Shattered Hand - Horde

Options
  • 12-01-2010 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭

Heya,

Just thought I'd post this so it's easier to see for everyone. We've got an all irish / boards.ie guild on Shattered Hand - horde set up if anyone is interested in rerolling, transfering toons or just playing with other irish.

Conatact Mujumbu, Uttik or Kiith for an invite, although I think most members can invite.

We've got our 2 main tanks and a fair bit of ranged DPS so far. So healers and melee would be nice although of course we're taking everyone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

We are up to 16 Members,

100% Irish, Come join us :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Blazher wrote: »

100% Irish

Unlike McDonalds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

what sort of pop has that server got ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Magill wrote: »
    what sort of pop has that server got ?

Mostly English pop, bit from the US also, I prefer rap myself :(

...but really, it's a very high population, on Horde side at least.
    Awful lot of lag there experienced this evening too, though that could just be the hampsters going on meltdown before the weekly maintenance.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,016 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I really do sometimes wish there wasnt a seperation between North American and European Accounts. The best I can do is Oceania and thats way in the wrong direction - and I dont speak any Spanish so Latin America is definitely Out :p

• Advertisement

Come and join us Overheal, might be the change you need in the game to keep you interested, have a few like minded Irish to play with.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Tempted, but I'm nicely settled in outland at the moment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

TheDoc wrote: »
    Tempted, but I'm nicely settled in outland at the moment :)

Out land Smoutland is what i say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

I'm the same TD, it's going to cost me a fortune to shift servers, and change faction for my shammy, so I might just roll a DK instead. I can't face levelling anotehr alt to 80.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭yhwh

Could be tempted into rolling a horde as I've always played Ally. What classes are you short of?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

Could possibly transfer my level 80 warrior there if 2 or 3 of my irish mates will join me, ill ask em this evening.

yhwh wrote: »
    Could be tempted into rolling a horde as I've always played Ally. What classes are you short of?

Rogues and hunters but just roll what you want mate. We've got more than 1 of everything so there's no worries really.
    Psycopat wrote: »
    Could possibly transfer my level 80 warrior there if 2 or 3 of my irish mates will join me, ill ask em this evening.

Excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

god id love to be in a guild of people from ireland! So many swedes and uk people on my server.

So to get to your guild id have to transfer server and faction? im ally, kul-tiras. That could be expensive:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Planning on moving my ally druid when i hit 80 and switch faction.
    I want to move all my char's to one server but so feckin expensive lol :(

Scram wrote: »
    god id love to be in a guild of people from ireland! So many swedes and uk people on my server.

So to get to your guild id have to transfer server and faction? im ally, kul-tiras. That could be expensive:(

ye u would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dzaster

Come on guys the more the merry lets show them what the irish are made from and maybe we might get into a movie see now thats got your attention

more info about the movie thats been made plz help the guys out

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/84946011/the-raid-promo

Thx Zangestu
    shattered halls

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Magaa

tempted to bring my warrior across

is the guild going to raiding ICC?

have a check of my gear
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Magaa

Magaa wrote: »
    tempted to bring my warrior across

is the guild going to raiding ICC?

have a check of my gear
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Magaa

Yep we're aiming to clear all 10 man content (including hardmodes) as well as becoming one of the top world pvp guilds on the server. We'll show those chinese and swedes whose boss. :D

And don't worry too much about your gear for now, some people are still leveling so you have a pretty big head start. As long as you're Irish and not a prick, we'll take you. :)

Now broadcasting live (when I'm playing) via www.livestream.com/ballymun :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Christina-H

Hey guys, me the boyfriend and a mate are all on bladefist on the horde side, we have a few level 80's each. Might be interested in coming over to join ye as it would be nice to actually talk to other Irish. Do you have a guild website set up? And what are ye loking for to start the 10 mans?

• Advertisement

no website i dont think.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Who runs the guild?

I can sort you guys out with a good phpbb forum if you want. If you host on the free online guild sites, its usually dangerously slow to open up and navigate, but I can set you up your own forum direct on one of my servers.

Also when my current vent subscription runs dry, I'm running a vent server from my own server also, which has people limits of pretty much, anything.

So I would happily throw you guys a 15 man slot channel with subdivids if your itnerested.

I may or may not transfer my 80DK, hes not geared at all, but I wanted to get him geared and raid him. I'll let you know if I do, but I've so much on my plate at the moment with levelling my mage, paladin and keeping raiding on my druid and warlock, it might be a silly move.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Well we only have 5 lvl80's (Shammy, Priest, Warrior, Pally and DK) at the moment, as most of us are levelling from the start. Some of the lads are flying up, and are 50+ now, so it wont take long to get to lvl80. Sure roll a lvl1 char and chat to some of us ingame if there's anything else you'd like to know.

Its actually surprisingly active so far. Good turn out from the boards people.

Hey guys, me the boyfriend and a mate are all on bladefist on the horde side, we have a few level 80's each. Might be interested in coming over to join ye as it would be nice to actually talk to other Irish. Do you have a guild website set up? And what are ye loking for to start the 10 mans?

Heya, just talked to your boyfriend in game. Hopefully the three of you will decide to join us. :) The website should be coming in a month or so once we've had a chance to start raiding a little.
    TheDoc wrote: »
    Who runs the guild?

I can sort you guys out with a good phpbb forum if you want. If you host on the free online guild sites, its usually dangerously slow to open up and navigate, but I can set you up your own forum direct on one of my servers.

Also when my current vent subscription runs dry, I'm running a vent server from my own server also, which has people limits of pretty much, anything.

So I would happily throw you guys a 15 man slot channel with subdivids if your itnerested.

I may or may not transfer my 80DK, hes not geared at all, but I wanted to get him geared and raid him. I'll let you know if I do, but I've so much on my plate at the moment with levelling my mage, paladin and keeping raiding on my druid and warlock, it might be a silly move.

I'm going to get a .com and a vbulletin liscence for the guild once we start raiding, but thanks anyway. I also believe Uttik has already set up a Vent server.

That'd be great if you decide to transfer over and join us. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Yeah we're leveling quickly. I have a lvl 61 DK on there now....i'll be 80 by tomorrow.

Raiding the day after...

....world firsts the day after that....

....profit?

Come make a disney class with me. The buttons look funny. But I get a strange feeling when I log in and see an orc with giant shoulders and a polearm staring back at me....in my genitalia!

Orc DK man. Come be one of us. I'll share my shoulders with you. They're big enough for 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

I am loving the interest here,

The Guild is grown nice and fast.

The plan is to get stuck in to the 10 man content, If we get enough, We can do the 25man.

We have a vent server setup already,

If we get enough active people. We will setup a website/forums and really push this. To be honest i don't see why this should not work.

Most of us have been playing WoW for years. Have been in other end game guilds. So why not have a top All Irish Raiding Guild.

If you dont feel like rerolling, Why not move your mains over.

Cheers

Uttik

Did you take it to 80 though? Faceroll on a new server to avoid 55 levels might be just what you need.

And yes, faceroll indeed :D But right now i'd play with a single button attack macro and a bobbing head mechanical bird (homer style) if I could.

• Advertisement

im sure you could paypal money to someone and they could do it for you?

Advertisement