Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verance's Betting Log

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

yaaaboy wrote: »
    As a rule i try to stay away from the AW but i did back that one

Haha did you think it was AW? But you still backed him? :confused:

Verance wrote: »
    1 point Noun De La Thinte 1.25 Lingfield @ 13/8 (VC) Winner!

+6.144

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭yaaaboy

the reason i backed it is because i liked his jumping before, must have said that because one of the general rules of gambling i have hard wired into my brain is Stay away from the AW and lingfield has one of those too.

well done, hope u got the higher sp, pity u werent more confident with the points.

1 point Bolton tb Burnley @ 1.86 (Betfair)

Burnley have one draw and ten losses away from home this season so 4/5 about a home win looks big. Bolton played well for large parts in two defeats to Arsenal recently in the league and I was very impressed with their second half display in the FA cup on Saturday.

2 points Samuel Etoo to be top scorer in African Nations @ 9/2 (Sky Bet) Only the 2.
    1 point Bolton tb Burnley @ 1.86 (Betfair) 1 - 0

+4.96

.5 points ew The Fonze 3.25 Thurles @ Betfair SP

The Fonze ran a blinder last time out, beating Anothercoppercoast comfortably with One Cool Cookie and Snowy Morning in behind. Newmill looks tempting but the stable's form is off-putting. The going won't be a problem for The Fonze so I'll take this one to put up another bold showing.

Btw, The Betfair Sp was on average 91% greater than the industry SP in the each of the horse's last 15 races.

• Advertisement

.5 points ew The Fonze 3.25 Thurles PU

+3.96

1 point ew Katchit 3.40 Cheltenham @ 17/2 (Sportinglife)

I expected Katchit to be a much shorter price this morning. Katchit wasn't disgraced behind Sentry Duty last time out. We know he loves it round here and conditions will suit. I'll take the 17/2.

1 point ew Katchit 3.40 Cheltenham 3rd

+4.66

1 point Glencove Marina 3.45 Clonmel @ 5/4 (Stan James)

Returned from 2 year absence last time out when third to Footy Facts. Ridden patiently that day and wasn't beaten up. Should definitely improve for that and this seems an easy enough contest.

1 point Glencove Marina 3.45 Clonmel Fell

+3.66

• Advertisement

5 points Captain Cee Bee 2.10 Naas @ 2/5 (Paddy Power)

Looks closer to a 1/4 shot to me. Very hard to see him getting beaten here if he jumps a clear round.

2 points Italy +21 tb Ireland in Six Nations @ evens (Boyles)

Think the handicap should be around 15.5. The Italians always seem to be underated by the bookies. Possibly some patriotic punting so I'll take the Italians to put up a fight.

1 point place I'msingingtheblues 3.25 Donacaster @ 100/30 (Blue Square)

Races off a 7 pound higher mark than when winning this last year but he could well go close again. Loves it at Doncaster (2 from 2) and from what Paul Nicholls says, there shouldn't be such a price gap between this one and free World.

3 points liability lay Kalahari King to place 3.25 Donny @ 4.3 (Betfair)

Ferdy Murphy's runners aren't usually fully wound up first time out and this looks a hot contest.

5 points Captain Cee Bee 2.10 Naas @ 2/5 (Paddy Power) Winner!

1 point place I'msingingtheblues 3.25 Donacaster @ 100/30 (Blue Square) Unplaced

3 points liability lay Kalahari King to place 3.25 Donny @ 4.3 (Betfair) Winner!

2 points Italy +21 tb Ireland in Six Nations @ evens (Boyles) Ireland by 18

+3.66

Okay, I'm up and running again (:() and I'm starting from scratch, need to win lots of money as soon as possible.

50ew Madison Du Berlais 3.05 Kempton @ 8/1

Running in blinkers for first time since coming to UK, on a track he loves with ground that'll suit, I think he'll be able to carry the weight and 8/1 is too big.

UFP! :mad:

Advertisement