Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jersey Shore

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭markievicz

it is out just watched it there myself! Didn't think too much happened in it to be honest though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

Seen it there, like you said nothing really went on. The pizza shop should be good. Mike is a snake, cant wait for the fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

So glad this is back!

yeah ditto what everyone is sayin about Jwow's face, she looks awful. Her face is so bony and stretched lookin, did she do something to her lips as well? Not a good look.

Pauly was funny with the hair dryers, gotta get a good blow out!

Poor snookie drivin the car, hadn't a clue how to drive it! they are gonna be getting taxis everywhere if its only Pauly who can drive!!

The highlights for the rest of the season looks brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

CAB'S ARE 'ERE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

AAHHHHHHHhhh

Bloody Ronnie and Sammi!!

Hopefully with all the other drama going on in the house they won't cause any of their own.

But who to believe...Snooki or Mike?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

]

I believe Mike, as shady as he is. When Jwoww and Snooki were talking on their own you could see by the head on Snooki that she knew she was caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

calex71 wrote: »
    She looks frightful, I'd say a lot of it is down to exercise / training / weight loss but it does look like some work was done too, ok the boobs (she commented they got smaller ) I can understand but why for a girl of 24? to think she needed work done is beyond me.

Jwoww apparently had loads of work done before the first series aswell so she would have been only 21 or 22 then...she had a boob job and it's said she had a tummy tuck, lipo etc which is pretty strange for such a young woman.

I think she looks hot and I do think a lot of the changes in her face are down to losing weight but the lips look OTT and there's something weird going on with her eyes, it would be a pity if she keeps going and ends up losing her good looks through excessive surgery.

AAHHHHHHHhhh

Bloody Ronnie and Sammi!!

Hopefully with all the other drama going on in the house they won't cause any of their own.

I feel really bad for Sammi, she's clearly mad about Ronnie and then after everything she ends up being the one who has to apologize to him and gain his trust while his antics are forgotten about!

I believe Mike too, I know he likes to stir s**t but I don't think he'd lie about that and make a fool of himself on the show like that, his ego is much too big for that.....

Vinnie and Pauly D seem to have a really mean streak now especially towards Deena :(

Can't wait for next weeks show though!!
    Can't wait for next weeks show though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Anyone else finding season 4 boring. It's taken unto episode 4 for anything interesting to happen. It just seems everyone is being careful incase they do or say anything that might put their endorsements in jeopardy.

All in all the last 4 episodes are the most boring iv seen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Looks like the Sitch is hurt pretty bad.

Vinny turned from a quiet, likable chap - to a bit of an arsehole over the seasons. Fame must have gotten to his head.

dlofnep wrote: »

Vinny turned from a quiet, likable chap - to a bit of an arsehole over the seasons. Fame must have gotten to his head.

The fame has definitely gone to his head, Pauly has turned into quite a d**khead aswell.

I found the scene with Deena really uncomfortable to watch, like they were bullying her almost and noone stuck up for her and then she ended up apologizing even though she wasn't in the wrong (anyway didn't she actually bring the girl home first????)

I used to like all the characters and now I only like a couple, I really didn't enjoy todays episode at all, it wasn't entertaining or funny and it's a pity because I used to love Jersey shore :(

I hope the rumours are true and that they do cast different guidos and guidettes for season 6.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,942 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

ya, pauly and vinny have turned into real pricks. think vinny left at the start of season 5 after a massive fight, so hopefully ronnie hit him a good box. as bad as ronnie and sammi are to watch , at least ronnie seems a decent sort.

.......Maybe if he laid off the steroids

I thought he seemed alright in the first series and that Sammi was the one with the problem but after the 2nd season he just seems like a d**khead to Sammi, he's very manipulating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

What I don't get is how Ronnie seems to blame Sammi for everything he does wrong.

She was talking to him about Mike's whole 5 girls claim thing, and he goes mental at the Sitch, and blames her for it? Had Mike told Ron that Sammi had five guys coming to the house, he'd have blown a casket and went mental.

Ronnie has anger issues he really needs to sort. Sammi's a bit of a pain, but she's not that bad. Ronnie is an idiot.

I still love Snooki. My love for Snooki knows no bounds. Vinny and Pauly have gotten kinda dickish. The Sitch has always been an arse. I quite like Deena, most of the time. :D And Jenni is as lovely as always. I think she's the only one I would actually be friends with. Though I adore Snooki, she'd be a head wrecker if ya had to spend more than an hour with her!

/end thesis. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

I cant believe so many ppl like this show :D

Dude111 wrote: »
    I cant believe so many ppl like this show :D

Coming from a Star Trek fan, lol

Couldn't stop laughing at Mike smacking his head off the wall.

Don't like this season so far. It's boring.

Heard they are getting a full new cast for season 6. (Season 5 is being shot at the moment)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Heard they are getting a full new cast for season 6. (Season 5 is being shot at the moment)
    Vinny leaves???
    Wtf why would u tell us that !! :mad:

When Mike went on a mad one at Ronnie was that dribble I saw coming out of his mouth?

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Vinny leaves???
    Wtf why would u tell us that !! :mad:

When Mike went on a mad one at Ronnie was that dribble I saw coming out of his mouth?

I put it in a spoiler. You didn't have to read it. Should probably spoiler what you wrote as well.

Yes that was a big rotten piece of dribble. Was gross.

I put it in a spoiler. You didn't have to read it. Should probably spoiler what you wrote as well.

Yes that was a big rotten piece of dribble. Was gross.

It was a fairly bad attempt at putting something into a spolier. I was able to read the entire title of the link without highlighting the link. LOOK AGAIN

Hogzy wrote: »
    It was a fairly bad attempt at putting something into a spolier. I was able to read the entire title of the link without highlighting the link. LOOK AGAIN

Hang on a second. I put the link in the spoiler as well.

Report my post if you have a problem with it.

• Advertisement

Hang on a second. I put the link in the spoiler as well.

Report my post if you have a problem with it.

Strangely enough the Link is appearing above the grey bar.Probably because it is a hyperlink and the text for hyperlink is blue therefore the Grey colour doesnt hide the hyperlink properly.

Ah what a head wrecking episode!
    I can't believe what Jennie said to Ronnie "oh Sammi wanted to see how much you cared about her by flipping out on someone else"

No Jennie I think she wanted to know what the story was with Ronnie and the girls he said he could bring to the house. Some people are like that, they like to torture themselves with the details.

Ronnie was 100% in the wrong and they should be telling him that so that he'll change but they tell him that Sammi was to blame which only reinforces his outrageous behaviour.
    I felt really embarrassed for her when she went and took the stuff out of the bin, she just wants him to love her!!

YOU'RE IN THE STREETS OF FLORENCE!!!!

Oh my god, The whole season was built up to this one episode and it turns out SPOILER:
    that mike knocked himself out by hitting his head against a wall.

Im throwing in the towel. This season is just so boring. Its the same crap that was seen in the previous seasons. Except this time the drama is only coming from Ronnie and Sammy which people were fed up with in season 2 let alone season 3 and 4. Its gone completely stale.

The only other interesting piece i can forsee coming up is Snooki hitting the police car, which once again the trailers will probably have made it seem way worse than it is in reality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I miss the first series. So much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

Why post that and not the more recent article that says
    This season has been pathetic.
    Sick of every single one of them.

pooch90 wrote: »
    Why post that and not the more recent article that says
    This season has been pathetic.
    Sick of every single one of them.

Didn't see that article. Happy to hear that. :)

I think moving them to a different country was a really bad move.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Yeah, it hasn't been great so far. That said, I hate the crazy drama so all the Ronnie/Sam stuff bores me.

I like the more light hearted stuff. Snooki's and J-Wow are the only ones coming off reasonably well so far. Pauly and Vin have been a bit dickish. Mike...is Mike. And Ronnie and Sam...BLERGH. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

i honestly think that vinny and pauly d are the only people who enjoy themselves every season

OMG blurring out Abercrombie on Mikes pants!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

Ye they asked him to stop wearing their clothes haha

Advertisement