Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jersey Shore

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

"Oh YEAH, TEE SHIRT TIME, YEAH!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

De_La_Jim wrote: »
    Down to fcuk;)

Lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I hope next weeks episode isn't a whole Ronnie & Sam episode. Have been enjoying the last few episodes a lot more when they've been quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I hate to speculate about folks but the Sitch is having the mood swings of a coke head.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

I seen December/January been thrown about for season 3. I haven't seen tonights episode. Watch it tomorrow with the missus, she loves it as much as I do :D

For me, the last few weeks its just been the Vinny & Pauly show. Sitch is a bit of pain in the hole and Ron & Sammie look like there going back to the whinging.
    OH YEAH, VINNY & PAULY YEAH!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

AWWWWW YEAHHHH EVERGLADES YEAHHHHH!!!!

tempted to dress up as pauly for halloween and go round shouting stuff like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Gutted it's over. Vinny is some hero. The Everglades YEAH! had me in stitches.

Say what you want about Mike but his facial expressions are full of win.

SituationLOL.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Snookie is a little sh*t-stirrer. The Situation fixed the situation.

Is there anything more annoying than Ronnie & Sam? Sam even more so. She never stops whining.

• Advertisement

Sam is thick as pig ****, she just doesnt realise it. All she wants is attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

awweeee yeahhh! champagne yeahhhhhhh!

<3 Re-watching the first season today.

Just watched the last episode today. Loving Pauly, what a legend!

Sam and Ron are boring, she has serious issues that girl. The two of them are so boring.

Spoiler:
    I loved the bit at the everglades restaurant where Situation goes into the bathroom after Jenny with the fried frogs! Lmao!!

Looking forward to season 3!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

now would usually be the time id be going to bed and watching the latest episode.....BOOOOOO!!!

Jersey Shore Season 3 starts on MTV in the US on January 6th!

From The Hollywood Gossip.com:

The Jersey Shore season finale just finished airing, but dry your eyes. Snooki, JWoww, The Situation and the gang will be running it back sooner, rather than later.

Season Three begins January 6 on MTV!

"All the relationships start taking a turn, some for the good, some bad," co-creator and executive producer SallyAnn Salsano teases of the new season.

"There are some new hook-ups both in the house and outside. They're still the same cast, but I think how they deal with situations is completely different."

The same cast plus one. Deena Nicole Cortese joins the show to replace Angelina Pivarnick, who stirred up drama, then quit both of the first two seasons.

"It was hard for her to come in since there was a pre-existing relationship between everyone," Salsano said. "There was literally no shortage of drama."

Here's a picture of the new girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Nearly fell over laughing at Vinny's halloween costume.

vinny-ronnie-halloween-costumes__oPt.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Best show on TV.:D
    Just finished watching the 2 seasons in the last 3 days.:D

Aww yeeah, January, yeeeah.:D

Sam is a fúcktard and Ronnie is the driest hoore going.
    It's all about MVP, mainly V and P.:P

How can ya not love Snooki?:D
    snooki-run.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭D e e

Can't wait for season 3! I had a crush on Ronnie during season 1 but turned into a douchebag in season 2 (fame clearly got to him) Sammie is an idiot. Snookie is fierce :)

Back tomorrow in the states. :) Back in my house come Friday night :D

OH YEAH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Cannot wait! :D

Been re-watching the first season on MTV all this week. Can't feckin wait!:D

MVP.:D
    mvp.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

The first episode has just finished and was very, very good. I won't spoil it for anyone but I will say the unfinished business from the last season carries on straight away.

At the end of the episode they show clips from future episodes and some of the things that will be happening in the coming episodes look excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

I'd Nearly say that it was as good an episode as in the past 2 series myself.
    Love Sammi calling Jenni whore bag for the whole yoke + Feel sorry for Sitch in that room

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Kinky Slinky

Seen the first episode ... already a load of drama
    This season will definitely top last seasons
    I reckon this will happen this season:
    1) Ronnie will hook with Jwow
    2) A fight will happen between the guys

When Sammy and Dina start arguing all ya hear is pauly saying "Oh Yeah" - actually lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Kinky Slinky

output_1.gif

MIKE.gif

output.gif

On your second point there KinkySlinky, I can see Sitch starting something, he must be pissed that he's not with Vinnie or Pauly.
    Sammi is a fcukin ass, the face she puts on when she's being bitchy is actually so annoying. Ronnie's also an ass, I LOL'd when he didn't say anything after Snooki said she was talking to his Ma.:pac:
    I <3 Deena.:D Her, Snooki and JWoww will cause some serious drama, I think.
    Vinnie and Pauly are by far my 2 favourites in the house, they're pure ledges. Sitch is pretty cool, but he can be shockin' annoying.

What an episode. T'will be the best series so far, imo.
    Are they working at the shop this series?

Have to feel sorry for the situation about the room situation. The situation is that the situation is in a bad situation......get me?

The Deena situation was a fun situation, though.:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

"Paulie's adorable, you'll love him. You'll probably have sex with him too, just sayin.."

I lolled :D

Advertisement