Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what do I do if I cant make it to exams

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

kenon wrote: »
    This doesn't affect me in the slightest as my exams start on the Tuesday.

Yeah me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Drodan

Since Monday's are off, what are the possible dates they'd be rescheduled to? I mean the Exercise Phycology exam could be done next Wednesday or Thursday as there's not many of us to accomadate but for the general ones like E-Commerce?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Drodan wrote: »
    Since Monday's are off, what are the possible dates they'd be rescheduled to? I mean the Exercise Phycology exam could be done next Wednesday or Thursday as there's not many of us to accomadate but for the general ones like E-Commerce?

No idea, but hopefully they won't reschedule to the day after or something, as that'd just ruin the magic :P

I'm hoping they'll postpone it for a week, which would make the most sense.

I wonder why they only decided to cancel monday's exams. It's not as if the weather is going to be marginally better on tuesday.

I'm hoping it won't be for a while anyway, I needs my jaw fixed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

I'd guess that they postpone the Monday exam to Wednesday week or Thursday Week when all the exams were meant to be over.

They are probably just taking it as it goes and will postpone were needed. I'd say Tuesday's exams are in jeopardy as well.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Advertisement

kenon wrote: »
    I'd guess that they postpone the Monday exam to Wednesday week or Thursday Week when all the exams were meant to be over.

They are probably just taking it as it goes and will postpone were needed. I'd say Tuesday's exams are in jeopardy as well.

The weather forecast says it's getting milder and should return to normal in the next 3 days, but i can still see it being really icey up there tomorrow when they'll have to make the decision

All examinations scheduled on and from Tuesday 12th January 2010 will proceed as previously scheduled. All examinations previously scheduled for Monday 11th January 2010 that were postponed will now take place on Saturday 16th January 2010 . The timings of sessions and modules being examined will remain unchanged from those scheduled for 11 January, with sessions starting at 9.30am, 12.30pm and 3.30pm. The full revised timetable can be accessed here

So instead of messing up my surgery it messed up two 21st I would be going to, awesome.....

Advertisement