Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massage Therapy

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

no guarantee of not finding yourself been told, "but my gentlemen customers find it gives them great relief"

I just love this phrase and it cracked me up all last night:)

Its called a Happy Ending and there is a tea shop in Slane whose desert menu is called just that.

The Sunday World did an expose on massage parlours years back where their intrepid undercover reporter (Sam Smith I think) regularily when offered " made his excuses and left." another great phrase.

The one thing that I always wonder about when going for a massage is to keep my underwear on or take them off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭A quiet one

CDfm wrote: »
    The one thing that I always wonder about when going for a massage is to keep my underwear on or take them off.

Bring a pair of loose fitting boxers with you; (one size up).

Oils can stain so don't bring anything too "precious".

Girls, note the above.

EDIt

In a "naturist environment, you don't need anything; (and naturist venues turned out to be the safest bet for not been offered "extras"

2nd edit.
    The MT will not be naked, nor provocatively dressed.

3 do not ask if they get asked for extras.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Had the hot oil full body massage today and it worked a dream, almost floated out of there. The service was professional and courteous and I'll definately be making a repeat vist.

Aidric wrote: »
    Had the hot oil full body massage today and it worked a dream, almost floated out of there.

They are just soo good arent they.

BTW wherebdid you go and was it expensive

They are just soo good arent they.

BTW wherebdid you go and was it expensive
    Ya it was superb. PM sent.

• Advertisement

OK Aidric - everyone wants to know did anyone say "but my gentlemen customers find it gives them great relief" :p

OK Aidric - everyone wants to know did anyone say "but my gentlemen customers find it gives them great relief" :p
    Nope. I had to sign a disclaimer stating that any mention of sex and the session will be terminated and fee forfeited.

Aidric wrote: »
    Nope. I had to sign a disclaimer stating that any mention of sex and the session will be terminated and fee forfeited.

Quel suprise!!!!!

Hairdressers dont offer it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

Quel suprise!!!!!

Hairdressers dont offer it either.

Those prudes!

Maybe thats a business idea to look into...

I got some vouchers for massages for Christmas.

Herself bought them up on Boards deals and city deals etc and I have a few months worth.

• Advertisement
Advertisement