Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 17 !! Final Week

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

No way!

62 yard TD brought back for holding. He must be raging.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,863 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

OMG, no, no, no, no, no

Chris Johnson 62 yard run taken off the board on a bad holding call.

Would have put him 50 behind Dickerson with loads of time to make it.

I'm sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

eagle eye wrote: »
    OMG, no, no, no, no, no

Chris Johnson 62 yard run taken off the board on a bad holding call.

Would have put him 50 behind Dickerson with loads of time to make it.

I'm sick.

:eek: Stinker

• Registered Users Posts: 3,446 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Jamarcus Russell is sending the Ravens to the post-season. Too bad for CJ. That was almost awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Titans stream gone so watching broncos game. i reckon they will still beat KC

back now :)

• Advertisement

Well congrats Chris Johnson on joining that very elite group with 2000 yards rushing in one season. For me the MVP of the season.

Still sick about that call though, the record was on.

wouldn't count him out yet. he could still break a huge one out of nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=4792582

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

He is done according to this and judging by the damage will be out for the next few months.

shame for Wes. Love seeing his harness for small* guy

*NFL standard

damn the Ravens miss Stover. Cut Haushka mid season and Cundiffe misses 2 so far today

• Advertisement

TD CJ. Titans 16-13 up

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    TD CJ. Titans 16-13 up

36 carries :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=4792582

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

He is done according to this and judging by the damage will be out for the next few months.

V similar injury to Tom's. It'll take a full year to heal so we'll be lucky to have him back for the playoffs next year...i'm sick to the stomach :(

no record. titans taking knee to end game. finished on 2,0006 yards. 5th all time

KC beating Broncos 44-24

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Big landmark all the same. He must've been sick after bringing that TD back.

Any word on Pat White?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

Not important but my chargers just clinced it right at the end to add to the win streak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

The Ravens are play off bound
    And the Steelers are eliminated too :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

NFC East Champs WOOHOO !!!

Cowboys were excellent tonight. Second shutout in two weeks. Really excellent defensive performance tonight.

Momentum like this is exactly what is needed for dare I say it........SUPERBOWL WINNERS

Pats will play the Ravens in the WC next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Hazys wrote: »
    Pats will play the Ravens in the WC next weekend.

Is that for definite? I thought that all seedings were dependent on the outcome of the Bengals at the Jets :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

Het-Field wrote: »

Cowboys were excellent tonight. Second shutout in two weeks. Really excellent defensive performance tonight.

Momentum like this is exactly what is needed for dare I say it........SUPERBOWL WINNERS

It's a rematch next week.

I can't see the Eagles being that poor again. 1st half our DL was over run, Jones and Barber had it too easy.

2nd half we improved defensively, We got more pressure on Romo.

Key moments from an Eagles perspective were, McNabb missing DeSean Jackson in deep open field TD and dropping the snap in the Red zone in the first half.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,734 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Het-Field wrote: »

we do have the most momentum in the nfc right now but philidealphia were embarrased tonight, And i can't see them not going balls to the wall next week to avenge it. Still, fantastic performance by the boys tonight.

Is that for definite? I thought that all seedings were dependent on the outcome of the Bengals at the Jets :confused:

Either way it works out as Pats V Ravens but hopefully, the Bengals win so they get the 3rd seed and face the Chargers and we get the Colts...oh yeah and the Jets get knocked out too :D

I feel the Chargers are a slightly better team than the Colts, also the Colts game will be a bit more craic, we only lost to them by a point this season and who wants to travel all the way to Cali?

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/01/its_baltimore.html

The Jets are no.5 seeds if they win so Patriots as no.3 would play the Ravens. If the Bengals win they become no.3 and the Ravens become no.5 so the Pats meet the Ravens either way.

Hazys wrote: »
    Either way it works out as Pats V Ravens but hopefully, the Bengals win so they get the 3rd seed and face the Chargers and we get the Colts...oh yeah and the Jets get knocked out too :D

I feel the Chargers are a slightly better team than the Colts, also the Colts game will be a bit more craic, we only lost to them by a point this season and who wants to travel all the way to Cali?

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/01/its_baltimore.html
    I don't see the Bengals putting in a shift tonight. Why would they risk their starters with nothing to gain. They get to have a fee look at the Jets and be prepared for them next week.
    Its clear the reason that Brady played tonight was to get some realtime reps with Edelman. I don't think he would have been in the game only for the Welker injury.

Its all going to end up for the Patriots in Lucas Oil Stadium anyways so when we meet them is unimportant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

eagle eye wrote: »
    I don't see the Bengals putting in a shift tonight. Why would they risk their starters with nothing to gain. They get to have a fee look at the Jets and be prepared for them next week.

They might prefer to see the Texans in the wildcard rather than the Jets again. Or as you said they have nothing to lose and let the Jets go all out and thus showing the Bengals what they have for next week. Tough call for Bengals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Lovely play by the Jets there, Brad Smith 50 odd yards from the wildcat to set up Jones for a 1yd TD.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭SAINTRON

Good stuff Jets!!! Can a team go to the Superbowl without a QB???? I don't think so, but they'll be a match for anyone in the AFC. (Takes off rose tinted glasses) :o

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Gisty

SAINTRON wrote: »
    Good stuff Jets!!! Can a team go to the Superbowl without a QB???? I don't think so, but they'll be a match for anyone in the AFC. (Takes off rose tinted glasses) :o

Ravens won a SB without one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,237 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Bengals Offensive Receiving Yards: 0
    Jets Defensive Receiving Yards: 34

Palmer 1/11, 0 yards, 1 INT

HT: 27 - 0

ny-jets-logo-2.jpg

Playoffs baby!! :)

Advertisement