Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 17 !! Final Week

Options
  • 02-01-2010 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭

Sunday January 3 1.00 p.m Indianapolis Buffalo
    Sunday January 3 1:00 p.m. New Orleans Carolina
    Sunday January 3 1:00 p.m. Jacksonville Cleveland
    Sunday January 3 1:00 p.m. Philadelphia Dallas
    Sunday January 3 1:00 p.m. Chicago Detroit
    Sunday January 3 1:00 p.m. New England Houston
    Sunday January 3 1:00 p.m. Pittsburgh Miami
    Sunday January 3 1:00 p.m. NY Giants Minnesota
    Sunday January 3 1:00 p.m. Cincinnati NY Jets
    Sunday January 3 1:00 p.m. San Francisco St. Louis
    Sunday January 3 1:00 p.m. Atlanta Tampa Bay
    Sunday January 3 4:15 p.m. Green Bay Arizona
    Sunday January 3 4:15 p.m. Kansas City Denver
    Sunday January 3 4:15 p.m. Baltimore Oakland
    Sunday January 3 4:15 p.m. Washington San Diego
    Sunday January 3 4:15 p.m. Tennessee Seattle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,156 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Packers D to go for the #1 rush defence! Who'd have thunk it this time last year?

Otherwise, all the juicy matchups are in the AFC. So who gets in? I'm going for Pittsburgh and the Jets, if that combo is even possible. Bah, I'm off to Lanzarote tomorrow and will miss all the fun. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Packers D to go for the #1 rush defence! Who'd have thunk it this time last year?

Otherwise, all the juicy matchups are in the AFC. So who gets in? I'm going for Pittsburgh and the Jets, if that combo is even possible. Bah, I'm off to Lanzarote tomorrow and will miss all the fun. :(

U gotta laugh at Rex Ryan, writting his team off now this week they control their own destiny :rolleyes:

I'd say it'll be Jets and Baltimore...Ravens will be dangerous in the playoffs so im hoping for the Jets in Foxboro for the wildcard games.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭_Buck Rogers

Titans will just hand the ball off to CJ every snap to try get him the record. Should still win though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Ravens to beat the Raiders to go to the playoffs!

But I'm strangely worried about this game, a shock result may not a surprise.:(
    And I'd rather the Ravens face that clown JM Russel then their former 3rd stinger Frye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Pittsburgh v Miami, and Cowboys v Eagles on Sky Sports tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭SAINTRON

Jets vs. Bengals on five at 1.30am

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Het-Field wrote: »
    Pittsburgh v Miami, and Cowboys v Eagles on Sky Sports tonight.

Really looking forward to the Cowboys vs Eagles game

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

After getting a helping hand im thinking the jets will now blow it at home...they have blown some shocking games this year at home eg bills jags falcons dolphins....expect ravens to get in with denver if jets falter.....think eagles will win in dallas!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

uh oh patriots. Welker seemingly has done his knee. That doesn't look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,956 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I just hope that Welker isn't as bad as it looked.:(

I've said that Edelman would be the surprise rookie this year, now is his time to step up big time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

eagle eye wrote: »
    I just hope that Welker isn't as bad as it looked.:(

I've said that Edelman would be the surprise rookie this year, now is his time to step up big time.

Fook me I hope he is alright or this is a huge blow to us.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/01/03/patriots-wr-welker-apparently-injures-left-knee/

Vid here for those who didnt see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

Vikings doing their job against NYG, sets the Eagles v Cowboys game up nicely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Welker is screwed. Huge blow for the Pats, I'd have the colts and Chargers ahead of them now in the AFC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

Looking like a pathetic end to the Giants season. The Vikes are just adding insult to injury here. And Favre is on fire. 31-0 at the half.

Look at Brett Favre crashing and burning against the Giants :D

Im staying positive with Welker. Right now until we get an official report on him I wont give up hope on our Playoff chances. Does look like ligaments though by the way he twisted his knee though.

Have to say though Edelmen is looking sharpe and Hoyer positive future for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I don't think there is a hope Welker will be around for the play-offs.
    Agree with chucky, that makes a chargers colt afc championship game much more likely.

cooker3 wrote: »
    I don't think there is a hope Welker will be around for the play-offs.
    Agree with chucky, that makes a chargers colt afc championship game much more likely.

So you are a doctor now? Until they come out with his diagnoses how can you say that? I do agree it looked bad and most likely if it is serious is ligaments but until its official we can't say there isn't a hope in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

So you are a doctor now? Until they come out with his diagnoses how can you say that? I do agree it looked bad and most likely if it is serious is ligaments but until its official we can't say there isn't a hope in fairness.

Come on, you don't need to be a doctor to know he's ****'d. The players re-action said it all, he was even crying. Partly from pain but I'd say mostly because he knows his season is done.

Come on, you don't need to be a doctor to know he's ****'d. The players re-action said it all, he was even crying. Partly from pain but I'd say mostly because he knows his season is done.

Fair enough.

The Giants are falling apart.

Outscored 82 - 9 in the last 7 Quarters

• Advertisement

There is always the chance that its not as bad as it first looks, I'm not expecting good news but you just never know. Seen it many times before.

Wow Brown is having a shocker, 2 missed field goals and a missed extra point in the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

It certainly doesn't look good for Welker or the Pats. But who knows. Wouldn't be the first time Pollard ended a Pats players season. He sidelined Brady in 2008.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Wow Brown is having a shocker, 2 missed field goals and a missed extra point in the game.

Another Kicker who will most likely lose his job at the end of the season.

Pat White Stretchered off in Miami.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Tallaght, he's done in my opinion. When it gives way like that and the guy lays motionless he's in trouble. I would be extremely surprised if he made it back for the playoffs, more chance of a blue moon happening...;)

Hope he makes a speedy recovery, love to see the guy play.

Dolphins 14pts in 3mins... interesting last 8mins ahead!

Turnover Miami on steelers 20yard line!

Bukman13 wrote: »
    Dolphins 14pts in 3mins... interesting last 8mins ahead!

Now Big Ben turns the ball over at the Pittsburgh 15

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭SAINTRON

Not very interesting as they'll both be on holidays come 4am.......Jets will be on fire tonight...... :O)

• Advertisement

Now Big Ben turns the ball over at the Pittsburgh 15

Then an interception for the Steelers at the 2

Advertisement