Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC Premier League 2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭pejesus

Devastator wrote: »
    so he's not got the wildcard and its just your opinion ...... why exactly are you posting that he has got it then? :rolleyes:
    if your going to quote me please use all the statement
    i said he would get in because of the scottish connections with the sponcers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Come to think of it, if we use Klaasen's appearance last year as a yardstick, it could very well mean Anderson has been promised a spot. Hopefully not though, hasnt warranted it so far in what ive seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭sc86

just because lewis had a half decent world championships does every1 know think hes world number 2? in that case withlock is number 2 cause he actually got a few sets..
    hes so inconsistant in unreal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

pejesus wrote: »
    if your going to quote me please use all the statement
    i said he would get in because of the scottish connections with the sponcers :)

apologies, for some reason I thought you posted that Lewis had the place, but it was ShaneGooner88 who posted that.
    sc86 wrote: »
    just because lewis had a half decent world championships does every1 know think hes world number 2? in that case withlock is number 2 cause he actually got a few sets..
    hes so inconsistant in unreal

plus he's already had a chance(twice?) at the premier league. Wildcards should be given to different players each year, unless of course someone actually does really well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ShaneGooner88

so he's not got the wildcard and its just your opinion ...... why exactly are you posting that he has got it then? :rolleyes:

"Anderson got the last wildcard ahead of Ade?"

You obviously didn't notice the question mark, ya see if a question mark is put at the end of a sentence it's usually a question, not a statement.

Get it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

"Anderson got the last wildcard ahead of Ade?"

You obviously didn't notice the question mark, ya see if a question mark is put at the end of a sentence it's usually a question, not a statement.

Get it?

Don't try to be a smartarse! Nobody else in the thread said Anderson had been named 2nd wildcard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ShaneGooner88

Don't try to be a smartarse! Nobody else in the thread said Anderson had been named 2nd wildcard
    fkt wrote: »
    Taylor, Barney, Wade, King, Jenkins, Baxter, Whitlock and Anderson it seems.

I was responding to this mate ^^^

It's not like I came out of nowhere and said Anderson got it y'know, I was asking if he had got it and explained my reasons why I thought Lewis should get it ahead of him.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭fkt

I heard Anderson is to get in from someone who is the manager of a player on the circuit. He seems pretty sure of it but that's no guarantee

Advertisement