Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solve the Debate

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Does this mean that blind people are super-smart from reading too much?

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭johnl

I think there's a more important 'debate' to be settled here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

I feel even tho there was a negative reaction at first ,ye guys have come around to the facts like all good science there has to be an answer and i think we totally got one which made logical sense in the end so people who wear glasses are more likely to go to trinity might not be true but it helps alot

So i paid my mate the 5 euro, but right i will get him again don't worry

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    I feel even tho there was a negative reaction at first ,ye guys have come around to the facts like all good science there has to be an answer and i think we totally got one which made logical sense in the end so people who wear glasses are more likely to go to trinity might not be true but it helps alot

So i paid my mate the 5 euro, but right i will get him again don't worry

OMG U actully pad ur frend the 5 euro OMG!!! DUde! Thats like rule no.1!!! Lik never do that man!!! U shud now that, thats not cool. Check u later dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Dude relax with the ross o kelly **** , you not D4 and never will be i'm afraid sorry but get a life
    and it's only like 5 euro Jesus are you that poor my friend !!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Dude relax with the ross o kelly **** , you not D4 and never will be i'm afraid sorry but get a life
    and it's only like 5 euro Jesus are you that poor my friend !!!

Ok Dude!!!!! Ok Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Computer self implodes>

Advertisement