Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-registration

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭TheRiddler

If anyone didn't get that email today it said you're able to reregister until the 29th. I went to the Student Records Office today and they were fine about it didn't ask for any excuses or say anything about fines. You just have to show your student card and signa sheet, they'll give you a receipt type thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Got in today just as they were closing the door at 12:45, they were fairly sound about it. Definitely not going to forget next year..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

tabouli wrote: »
    So do you only have to re-register if you're eligible for free fees? Didn't receive any email about this whatsoever but I've already paid my fees for the year...

Yup, that's exactly it, I double-checked to be sure, but as I was paying fees this year I didn't need to re-register. :)

Advertisement