Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Phonewatch - comments on GSM monitoring and alternativesand cost?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

altor wrote: »
    Not that expensive either. If you want a manual before you buy send me your e-mail by P.M. and I will send it on to you.

PM sent thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭GreySquirrel

We have eircomp homewatch. wife used to work for an alarm company, said eircom a good deal.

Was changing to upc for land line and broadband. got the gsm from phone watch. Then UPC told us landline and broadband not available in our area.

With vodaphone now.

Was very reluctant to switch from eircom. Phone in the house from as long as i remember, middle of last century, P & T era. big bakelite thingy with dial and braided cord. Only one on the road. Da used to charge tuppence for a call until he got fed up with neighbours calling in and put it up to a shilling

• Registered Users Posts: 11,661 ✭✭✭✭altor

Depending on the system you have installed you could have the alarm ring your phone over the GSM.

Advertisement