Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in a reroll?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

just got 58 on my druid potaetoe is the potaetoeyist.
    I do plan to get him to 80 ally side cause i havent done alliance side north end yet then i think il do a faction change so hard to find a good alliance guild on kazzak for leveling anyway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Had some fun tonight, and am just about lvl20. Tanking is good so far, and its kind of given the game some new life for me. Good to have more people joining, and more people are always welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Whoever Crands is, sorry I missed your /w; I was afk. Welcome to the group though.

Someone with the privileges will give you a /g invite when you're on again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Cankerour : UD Warlock, dinged lvl 2 this morning over my porridge! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

I added Crands and Cankerour to my friends list anyway so I'll give 'em guild invites when I see them online.

• Advertisement

I wont be on over the weekend i'm afraid. Work offered to put me up in a hotel, as travel to and from the city will be even worse tomorrow and Sunday. So while i would like to be able to login, a free weekend in a hotel sounds even better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

bring ur laptop :D

I would, but i left it at home. Amateur mistake i know. At least i'll be nice and rested and will fly up a few levels on Sunday/Monday. Want to start tanking SM as soon as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Any more interest here lads.

The guild is setup, We have around 14 Irish members, Everyone is lvling fast and its great crack.

Once at 80, we plan on raiding the 10 man content. If we got enough we could try the 25.

The guild will be 100% Irish only.

Feck all them swedish nub :D

Lets show them what the Irish can do :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭briambi

Would it be worth while moving my main here? Lvl80 pally. Only if people are gona stay on there, or maybe people should transfer also? It'll be good. Ah ill help boost. Hey whats the name of the guild anyway. Any1 from bladefist that was in the guild 'The Celts'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

what server you lot on ? i have 2 lvl 80s on twisting nether horde side we raid 25 man and i wouldn't mind leveling on a different server

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Maybe rename the thread to 'boardsie guild' ? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Hordes on Boards ?
    Boards Horde ?

What classes are you missing in the guild, considering joining as I'm bored with my other characters and I kind of enjoy levelling (strange as it seems).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭briambi

rite ill be moving my main for a while too u lot. maybe a few others will move also.

jeawan wrote: »
    what server you lot on ? i have 2 lvl 80s on twisting nether horde side we raid 25 man and i wouldn't mind leveling on a different server

Shattered Hand.
    regi wrote: »
    Maybe rename the thread to 'boardsie guild' ? :)

I'll make a new thread. :)
    Nehaxak wrote: »
    Hordes on Boards ?
    Boards Horde ?

What classes are you missing in the guild, considering joining as I'm bored with my other characters and I kind of enjoy levelling (strange as it seems).

We've got all classes at the moment but a healer or melee DPS would be nice. :)

The guild is called 'Boardsie Boys' btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Cool so, I'll transfer my 47 Druid across later, give me something to do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭Niska

If there's room for one more, I'd like to join up. Been jaded with the game for a while, so a fresh start could be the answer. Plus never god a Horde past 30 before.

Probably go DPS Warrior.

Niska wrote: »
    If there's room for one more, I'd like to join up. Been jaded with the game for a while, so a fresh start could be the answer. Plus never god a Horde past 30 before.

Probably go DPS Warrior.

Sure thing! We've made a thread for the guild on this same forum if you want more info!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭Niska

Leprachaun wrote: »
    Sure thing! We've made a thread for the guild on this same forum if you want more info!

Excellent...

Rolled up a tauren Warrior - Ragenbull

Niska wrote: »
    Excellent...

Rolled up a tauren Warrior - Ragenbull

Excellent. I'll send you a guild invite now if you'd like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 padraigggg

Not leveling again until I can roll a Goblin Hunter.
    And I think Goblin Hunters should be able to ride their combat pets (or maybe that should be a spec'd talent).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

padraigggg wrote: »
    Not leveling again until I can roll a Goblin Hunter.
    And I think Goblin Hunters should be able to ride their combat pets (or maybe that should be a spec'd talent).

sure just lvl and change it to a Goblin when the time comes :D, you probs cant do this right away but still!

Advertisement