Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in a reroll?

Options
  • 28-12-2009 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭

I've come back to WoW after a few months away from the game. I had originally decided to wait for the new expansion before I came back, but I got that urge to play again especially since I've a load of free time on my hands.

My main is a level 80 warrior who isn't geared up much. One of the main reasons I left wow was because I had gotten bored of hacking and slashing with my dps warrior. I'm going to start fresh with a caster this time.

I remember seeing a reroll tread here (during last summer, I think), so I thought why not start a new one. Anyone interested? I'd generally play Alliance, though I don't mind making the swap. My current character is playing on Wildhammer which is PvE, so I'd prefer to give PvP a try.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Ive a lvl 60 mage id lvl with you, but i dont fancy starting again :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

TechnoPool wrote:
    i dont fancy starting again

I don't blame you! It's quite a daunting task making the trek to 80 again. What server do you play on? I'm in the hunt for another server, preferably PvP with a large population.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

ill roll an ally dk if theres a few rerolling. ill tank my way to 80 ;)

never played ally either

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd roll a new character as well. Getting bored of my mains, as my server is dirt. Horde preferably, but i dont mind either way.

I haven't played horde before, so I'll gladly join you there. I'll probably go for a caster class, so I won't be rolling a DK.

• Advertisement

I'll roll a priest or a warrior if theres a few of us. Solo might suck, but with a group it should be fun.

Kiith wrote: »
    Solo might suck, but with a group it should be fun.

Agreed. Well I suppose we'll wait and see if there's any interest here then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Im thinking of leveling a priest/druid. If your up for kazzak then let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

I just rerolled on kazzak a few days ago alliance side , played horde for years so trying out alliance, Im a druid name's Potaetoe

Good server nice economy lotta people i <3 the new group tool.

so whos down for rolling horde on kazzak then

• Advertisement

I'm in.

I'm game, but the only thing is that Kazzak seems pretty empty - the Wow Census says there's only 2,000 people playing at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I used to play kazakk, I'd avoid it like the plague tbh. Full or arseholes, pretty empty for a "high pop".

I started that re-roll thread last year and it was kinda succesful with a few people coming to the server and who are no pretty much in with "the lads".

Few of us have started rolling new chars, started Friday we are 30 now and not going to pacey.

come to Shattered Hand, i dont mind giving you a hand in some instances.

Very good Horde server.

TheDoc wrote: »
    Few of us have started rolling new chars, started Friday we are 30 now and not going to pacey.
    What server are you on now? And Horde or Alliance? I've a Druid around the 30 mark that i'd consider moving over if there was a few people to play with.

I've a shaman around that mark that I could move too. Though I don't mind starting from scratch, I'm sure I can catch up.

Notorious wrote: »
    I'm game, but the only thing is that Kazzak seems pretty empty - the Wow Census says there's only 2,000 people playing at the moment.

says theres 6450 now, whereas my realm, laughing skull, has 1450 :o

copeyhagen wrote: »
    says theres 6450 now

Ah, I didn't realise that updated regularly. I thought it measured the people who had played recently...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Well im on kazzak alliance druid almost 40 always up for a dungeon run name is potaetoe yes i deliberately wanted to sound stupid. The guild im in is full of silence and there is 150ish people in it :eek: Anyway look me up if you need a tank.

Right, im gonna roll a new character tomorrow. So is there any agreement on where we (few) are going?

• Advertisement

Right, im gonna roll a new character tomorrow. So is there any agreement on where we (few) are going?

shattered hand TBH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

What server are you on now? And Horde or Alliance? I've a Druid around the 30 mark that i'd consider moving over if there was a few people to play with.

What? Why not just roll a new toon? You twit, it will take you only a few hours :P

What? Why not just roll a new toon? You twit, it will take you only a few hours :P
    Mailnly because Executus is totally ****. Plus, your there :rolleyes:

Right Kiith, you pick a server and i'll join you there. Seems like there's a few of us who are up for it, so it might be a bit more fun than solo leveling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Mailnly because Executus is totally ****. Plus, your there :rolleyes:

"Lets move our characters to Executus, it's a really good server bla bla bla, rabble rabble rabble..."

Who was it that said this? :rolleyes:
    Notorious wrote: »
    Right Kiith, you pick a server and i'll join you there. Seems like there's a few of us who are up for it, so it might be a bit more fun than solo leveling.

Not the best of ideas. Let somebody else do the picking :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

TechnoPool wrote: »
    shattered hand TBH

indeed!

ill roll a toon too, pick a server

and we all pick funny names.

guild named "borg"

and we call ourselves borgone, borgtwo etc

"Lets move our characters to Executus, it's a really good server bla bla bla, rabble rabble rabble..."

Who was it that said this? :rolleyes:
    Actually, it wasnt me who picked Executus dumbass. It was either you or Liam. Although anything was better then Bladefist at the time. I'd ask you to reroll as well, but we all know your addicted to grinding dailies :rolleyes:

Right, Shattered Hand it is. I'd prefer horde, so will roll a horde Warrior or Priest there later. Will probably be tomorrow afternoon before i can get much playtime, but i'll post my name once i do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Actually, it wasnt me who picked Executus dumbass. It was either you or Liam. Although anything was better then Bladefist at the time. I'd ask you to reroll as well, but we all know your addicted to grinding dailies :rolleyes:

Right, Shattered Hand it is. I'd prefer horde, so will roll a horde Warrior or Priest there later. Will probably be tomorrow afternoon before i can get much playtime, but i'll post my name once i do.

Shattered Hand Alli. Played Horde to long. want a Gnome Rogue.

• Advertisement

Blazher wrote: »
    Shattered Hand Alli. Played Horde to long. want a Gnome Rogue.

Dont go Ally , Horde is the way Forward.

Advertisement