Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Wade....what a guy!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

My bit on this topic I could not believe it when I read this in the papers.

I'm no fan of Terry but if that was me or you Wade would have said the same I hope this comes back a bites him big time and he joins Mardle in the has beens of darts and the fans let him know this, his messing about during the Whitlock match proved what a tosser he is, rant over!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

briany wrote: »
    Does anyone know the name of the song that plays during Wade's video insert? Not his walk on music but that little video that plays just before he's about to come on.

Daft Punk : Robot Rock

• Registered Users Posts: 13,576 ✭✭✭✭briany

Thank You :)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

i think we saw the real james wade during the whitlock game. he was bang out of order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Lemegeton wrote: »
    i think we saw the real james wade during the whitlock game. he was bang out of order.

Yeah it was for all to see there he made a show off himeself and is a sore loser on top of that, the best player won but you would not think that with the look on his face and the little pat on the back he gace Simon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭marky boii

James Wade Nice fella.John Terry is A complete fool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭butter13222

marky boii wrote: »
    are you serious id say you have a bad judge of character

• Registered Users Posts: 15 attaturk

marky boii wrote: »
    i have met james wade on several occasions when officating at a tournament and i can tell you now the guy is an asshole of the highest calibre. arrogant and self obsessed beyond belief.a lot of the pros are sound and a lot arent but of those that arent wade is number 1 by a LONG way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

attaturk wrote: »
    i have met james wade on several occasions when officating at a tournament and i can tell you now the guy is an asshole of the highest calibre. arrogant and self obsessed beyond belief.a lot of the pros are sound and a lot arent but of those that arent wade is number 1 by a LONG way

Self obsessed is correct. Comes across as a complete tosser, no personality. Thought when he hooked up with the fair Helen that she would hone him in the art of communicating with the fans and raise his game.
    Glad to see the new kids on the block (Messrs Whitlock, Nicholson and Webster) HAVE won over the fans with their fresh outlook and play under pressure this year. The future looks better with them than with Wade (fading star), Mardle (faded star) and Manley (Faded game). Looking forward to the Premier league of Darts.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Fiskar wrote: »
    Glad to see the new kids on the block (Messrs Whitlock, Nicholson and Webster) HAVE won over the fans with their fresh outlook and play under pressure this year. The future looks better with them than with Wade (fading star), Mardle (faded star) and Manley (Faded game). Looking forward to the Premier league of Darts.:D

"new kids on the block" explain how exactly they are kids .... compared to Wade.
    Whitlock - 40
    Nicholson - 30
    Webster - 26
    Wade - 26

Nicholson has won fans over? How exactly? He;s the new panto villain

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

Devastator wrote: »
    "new kids on the block" explain how exactly they are kids .... compared to Wade.
    Whitlock - 40
    Nicholson - 30
    Webster - 26
    Wade - 26

He won on sunday in the final of the players championship with fine darts, he beat Taylor in the semi final with ruthless checkouts. The fans did not turn on him when he won the final and applauded him big time!
    These guys are rising up the PDC rankings, They are the new kids on the block!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 attaturk

Fiskar wrote: »
    Self obsessed is correct. Comes across as a complete tosser, no personality. Thought when he hooked up with the fair Helen that she would hone him in the art of communicating with the fans and raise his game.
    dfinately i think the new blood coming through is going to have a big impact in the next few years. as you said its time to replace th hangers on ie mardle manley(top bloke by the way) even the great dennis as much as it pains me to say it but stand up whitlock nicholson and co and step up mr lewis it really is time for him to do something

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

Devastator wrote: »
    Whitlock - 40
    Nicholson - 30
    Webster - 26
    Wade - 26

from hearing him in interviews he seems like a good guy and just enjoys the villain persona on stage. does not come across as a prick like other panto villains such as that fat wanker manley

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Yeah, i'm a fan of Nicholson aswell. Capable of big finishes and big scores and unlike alot of other throwers, has a bit of character too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

I thought this thread was bumped because of the recent John Terry revelations and the fact that the OP mentions JT texting Helen Chamberlin, Wades girlfriend, although i dislike JT almost as much as I despise Wade I really hope he's ........... u know the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭whaaames

I've never met James, only seen him play on stage at city west the last few years, but i know a few people who've met him, even played him at an exhibition and I've got back both side of the story.
    One said he was a d**k h**d and wouldn't give ya the time of day, barely looked up as he signed an autograph, and then another said he was sound, that he was all smiles and havin a laugh so I don't know what to think,..!

Before I heard the Terry story or watched the whitlock game I always wouldve said he seemed alright, but a few narky days doesn't make him a p***k,..!
    He has a long way to go to catch up with John Terry

Advertisement