Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

~ ~ Merry Christmas Everyone ~ ~

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Stargate wrote: »
    Well folks its offically Christmas week , it being Dec 21st the shortest day of the year and i would like to wish each and everyone here in our Astronomy forum .

A VERY MERRY XMAS & A FANTASTIC NEW YEAR FOR 2010

My friends ynotdu , LL ( Leo ) , Beeker , fifilarue , Thargor , Hadouken!! , Malty_T , Kevster , jumpguy , Redshift, slade_x, tbh, r3nu4l etc etc , too many to meantion , please forgive me if i`ve left anybody out , but to ALL here , Have a Wonderful time and hope those who will be using their scopes for the very first time xmas day/night i wish you clear skies , and special thoughts go to the kids who will be amazed with thier scopes for xmas , well done to the parents !!

Thanks to everyone
    for everything we shared in 2009 , i`ve really enjoyed your company

Merry Merry xmas ALL !!

Stargate

;):p:):rolleyes::eek::cool::P

Thank you for your many helpful comments over the year!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

efla wrote: »
    Thank you for your many helpful comments over the year!

efla thats so kind of you to say , thank you !! I just love this forum and the People in it !! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

I'm full of christmas cheer after a nice clear look at jupiter and the moon for the past hour. Great, calm viewing. And nice and simple!

Advertisement