Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

~ ~ Merry Christmas Everyone ~ ~

Options
  • 21-12-2009 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

Well folks its offically Christmas week , it being Dec 21st the shortest day of the year and i would like to wish each and everyone here in our Astronomy forum .

A VERY MERRY XMAS & A FANTASTIC NEW YEAR FOR 2010

My friends ynotdu , LL ( Leo ) , Beeker , fifilarue , Thargor , Hadouken!! , Malty_T , Kevster , jumpguy , Redshift, slade_x, tbh, r3nu4l etc etc , too many to meantion , please forgive me if i`ve left anybody out , but to ALL here , Have a Wonderful time and hope those who will be using their scopes for the very first time xmas day/night i wish you clear skies , and special thoughts go to the kids who will be amazed with thier scopes for xmas , well done to the parents !!

Thanks to everyone
    for everything we shared in 2009 , i`ve really enjoyed your company

Merry Merry xmas ALL !!

Stargate

;):p:):rolleyes::eek::cool::P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

And i'll add my best wishes for the festive season,2009 has been a great year for spaceflight and those looking skyward,here's hoping 2010 is just as good.:)

Happy Christmas everyone(and Atlantis,Endeavour and Discovery!:))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭fifilarue

Stargate wrote: »
    Well folks its offically Christmas week , it being Dec 21st the shortest day of the year and i would like to wish each and everyone here in our Astronomy forum .

A VERY MERRY XMAS & A FANTASTIC NEW YEAR FOR 2010

My friends ynotdu , LL ( Leo ) , Beeker , fifilarue , Thargor , Hadouken!! , Malty_T , Kevster , jumpguy , Redshift, slade_x, tbh, r3nu4l etc etc , too many to meantion , please forgive me if i`ve left anybody out , but to ALL here , Have a Wonderful time and hope those who will be using their scopes for the very first time xmas day/night i wish you clear skies , and special thoughts go to the kids who will be amazed with thier scopes for xmas , well done to the parents !!

Thanks to everyone for everything we shared in 2009 , i`ve really enjoyed your company

Merry Merry xmas ALL !!

Stargate

;):p:):rolleyes::eek::cool::P

Many happy returns Stargate, hope Christmas brings you lots of good things-enjoyed being distracted from work by the warmth and humour you bring to this forum aswell.Nollaig Shona dhuit! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

fifilarue wrote: »
    Many happy returns Stargate, hope Christmas brings you lots of good things-enjoyed being distracted from work by the warmth and humour you bring to this forum aswell.Nollaig Shona dhuit! :D

Tnx fifilarue .

Dont forget to stock up on the cooking sherry fifilarue :P

lord lucan wrote: »
    And i'll add my best wishes for the festive season,2009 has been a great year for spaceflight and those looking skyward,here's hoping 2010 is just as good.:)

Happy Christmas everyone(and Atlantis,Endeavour and Discovery!:))

Thanks LL , yes indeed , its been a great year for spaceflight and us here in Irelnd , roll on Jan `10 ;)

Tnx fifilarue .

Dont forget to stock up on the cooking sherry fifilarue :P

going all out for d'Christmas and bought the good stuff!!

• Advertisement

fifilarue wrote: »
    going all out for d'Christmas and bought the good stuff!!

Tell us more .......... any bargains ? :eek:

Shortest day of the year today fifilarue . We will be tilted furthest from the sun about 5pm , so if your partaking of the ole sherry hang on to the walls lol :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Many happy returns Stargate and everyone else on this forum.
    A big thanks to the people who got me into astronomy this year and helped me to use the telescope i purchased a month or more back.
    Thanks lads, happy christmas!

Tell us more .......... any bargains ? :eek:

Shortest day of the year today fifilarue . We will be tilted furthest from the sun about 5pm , so if your partaking of the ole sherry hang on to the walls lol :p

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Frohe Weihnachten und ein frohes neues Jahr!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Hill Billy wrote: »
    und viele glückliche Rückkehr!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Thanks Stargate, many happy returns. Glad I found this forum, have found many interesting things by this forum, and it grew my interest in space and astronomy even more. :)

Plug wrote: »
    Many happy returns Stargate and everyone else on this forum.
    A big thanks to the people who got me into astronomy this year and helped me to use the telescope i purchased a month or more back.
    Thanks lads, happy christmas!

Thanks so much Plug , great to hear from you , did you order any new EP`s ? ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

Same from Me, A very Merry Christmas to all on the Forum!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,516 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Same here happy Christmas, will be a regular on here from now on thanks for help

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Had a great time reading and posting in this forum since I joined.
    Here's to an excellent New Year.
    *Toasts non-alcoholic beverage*
    :D

Hill Billy wrote: »

Vielen Dank Hill Billy , und das gleiche zu Ihnen ! :D
    Hope i spelt it right and its not saying anything bad lol :p

Same here happy Christmas, will be a regular on here from now on thanks for help

Tnx thecretinhop , same to you :)

Malty_T wrote: »
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Had a great time reading and posting in this forum since I joined.
    Here's to an excellent New Year.
    *Toasts non-alcoholic beverage*
    :D

Cheers Malty_T !! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Hauk

Happy Christmas folks :)

Hauk

Hauk wrote: »
    Happy Christmas folks :)

Hauk

Howya doing Hauk ? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 murphyme

Happy Christmas all,

Michael.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

christmasoninternationa.jpg
    Have a great one everybody. Thanks to all here for the laugh and the good company during 2009! Hope Santa brings you what you want:) Looking forward to 2010:D

Beeker wrote: »
    christmasoninternationa.jpg
    Have a great one everybody. Thanks to all here for the laugh and the good company during 2009! Hope Santa brings you what you want:) Looking forward to 2010:D

Yes indeed Beeker it has been a great year on this forum , i have had sooooo
    many laughs and shared the magical moments of the SS with external tanks and the ISS passing over etc .

Is that pic the mockup you have in the garage ;):p:)

Yes indeed Beeker it has been a great year on this forum , i have had sooooo
    many laughs and shared the magical moments of the SS with external tanks and the ISS passing over etc .

Is that pic the mockup you have in the garage ;):p:)
    Thats the front room. Just wait till herself comes home:D

Beeker wrote: »
    Thats the front room. Just wait till herself comes home:D

Beekers front room is now known as The VAB ;) :cool:

Happy Christmas all, hope you have a good one.

Just in from work and had to log on and state the blindingly obvious- how beautiful the sky is tonight! Merry Christmas to all :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

A very happy Christmas to You as well Stargate and just to second filfalures statement that You bring warmth and humor to the A/S Forum!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Have a good Christmas Stargate ! One of my New Years resolutions will be to pay more attention to the sky :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭calchas

I'd like to add my good xmas wishes to all.

Here's to a very merry Christmas
    A good new year
    And please for some clear skies

Calchas

Advertisement