Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 15

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

don't think zorn will get much back up for that decision in the morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Bukman13 wrote: »
    The idea was sound, however the pass was a disgraceful effort.

The idea was in it's hole sound. How is the pass meant to be accurate when you've three 250lb guys running at you and nobody in between?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,953 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'd love to get stats for Jason Campbell in no huddle offense. Its something I noticed last season, he seems a different player with no huddle. I'm just wondering why he could be so much better, is it that its less likely that teams blitz or is it just that he struggles with certain plays and doesn't have to use them in a hurry up.

Touchdown redskins

24-6 with PAT no good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

davyjose wrote: »
    The idea was in it's hole sound. How is the pass meant to be accurate when you've three 250lb guys running at you and nobody in between?

I was talking about the idea of going to a trick play, to mix things up. 3pts does nothing for them at this stage. They needed 7pts.

I agree that the actual play they chose, and implementation of it was competely wrong.

• Advertisement

Bukman13 wrote: »
    I was talking about the idea of going to a trick play, to mix things up. 3pts does nothing for them at this stage. They needed 7pts.

I agree that the actual play they chose, and implementation of it was competely wrong.

i see what you mean. Fair enough. Should've gone for it on 4th down then, IMO.

Niiiice Pass.

Touchdown Hagan for Giants

31-6 and the fat lady has left the building

davyjose wrote: »
    i see what you mean. Fair enough. Should've gone for it on 4th down then, IMO.

Yea going for it on 4th and 4 would probly be the best thing in that situation. But at the time the Giants DL were dominating the Redskins OL, so i can see why the coach went for a trick play. It was just the wrong trick play.

Goodbye Redskins...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

This is just embarassing.

Touchdown Thomas on Campbell interception

38-6 Giants

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

The Redskins were so bad, it was hard to tell how good the Giants looked, tbh.

Campbell really needs more help from his offensive line; the defense gets to him way too often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Soon to be ex-Cowboys kicker Folk was atrocious.

I thought Romo and Barber were fantastic, and the Cowboys defense was phenomenal.

Folk was released on Monday. Former Redskin Suisham has taken over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Het-Field wrote: »
    Folk was released on Monday. Former Redskin Suisham has taken over.

Suisham isnt the answer to their problems. The Cowboys didn't do enough to help their kicker through a bad patch. They have done nothing but criticise him for the last 12 months. And now they replace him with a kicker who got dumped by the Skins for the same reason. Idiots. Folk will bounce back somewhere else next year and Dallas will regret ever dumping him. Dont get me wrong he does deserve to be dropped due to bad performances but the Cowboys are to blame. His confidence is at an all time low and they havent helped the issue with the mess of changing holders so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

Good Business There Dallas. Fire a guy for missing a 24yard field goal, and then hire a guy who was previously fired for missing a 23yard field goal. Nice upgrade right there.

Advertisement