Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dexter Season Five - What Will Happen? (contains season 4 spoilers)

Options
13»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Anyone got any idea if/when the usual leaked episode or two will be available or will it just 'appear', if at all? It's usually around the start of Spetember isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

Any thoughts/leaks/gossip on how many more seasons can we expect? With some info about season 5 ie Dexter being a suspect do you think they will make Season 6 or even 7 or will they end it with Season 5?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

1 minute and 40 second clip of the new season. Picks up where S4 left us.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s64/dexter/tubetalk/a277345/dexter-season-five-is-almost-here.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

can't wait for this. watched dexter until i dropped off mid-way through season four (had to concentrate on exams). think i'll just watch the episodes i missed so i won't be missing anything, despite already knowing how it ends.

the trailer looks amazingly brilliant. really like the way they seem to be going with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

The wait is almost over! I'm really looking forward to this after seeing the trailer.

I think this or season 6 should be the last one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

eoccork wrote: »
    I think this or season 6 should be the last one.

I'll wait til this one is over to decide if I agree or disagree on that. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Looks awesome, seems Quinn is gonna be the new Doakes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

can't wait for this. watched dexter until i dropped off mid-way through season four (had to concentrate on exams). think i'll just watch the episodes i missed so i won't be missing anything, despite already knowing how it ends.

the trailer looks amazingly brilliant. really like the way they seem to be going with this.

well i finished season four and i really, really cannot wait for season five to start. i have a feeling it's going to feel very fast-paced and tense a lot of the way through.

Advertisement