Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An answer to global warming?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Isn't that a little close to home?:(
    I mean failure to grow potatoes is one thing, but having to deal with a radioactive cloud! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭baldieman

Amhran Nua wrote: »
    Alright so, we move to plan B - we nuke Belgium to a depth of 15m, and fill that in instead.

Who's with me?
    Where the hell is Belgium? Never heard of it, so I'm with you you crazy son-of-bitch!

Finally, a man of action surrounded by a bunch tree huggin'-pc/liberal-"daddy my account is empty again"-book readin'-all talk/no substance-hyppy-pussy-greenies!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Put the kind of people that when, they are in a hole keep digging and heh presto the hole gets bigger.

Its nearly as good as perpetual motion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Amhran Nua

blinding wrote: »
    Put the kind of people that when, they are in a hole keep digging and heh presto the hole gets bigger.
    By george, baldie, this man has it. We ship the cabinet over and tell them positive equity awaits in the depths, they'll be done by Christmas. Then we flood the place and get two birds with the one stone, and the drinks are on me.

We should still nuke Belgium though. Its the only way to be sure.

Advertisement