Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

We could do a big order. Even if we cannot get 10 jerseys (free shipping), if we get 5 people it dilutes the Shipping Cost to $5 each. $33 (about €26) is pretty good for that ND jersey.

If we do get 10, its $28 which is €22.

EDIT: And by WE could do an order, I mean someone else could do an order and I'd chip in the cash :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

sjlc wrote: »
    That's the game jersey, different materials, iron on numbers, etc...
    You can't get the limited jersey anywhere else that I can find, barring amazon.com and they won't deliver it to Ireland :(

Parcel Motel Link to thread in Bargain Alerts will work for you as it can be delivered to the UK.

Basically you get the jersery shipped to a parcel motel center (which has a UK address) and they leave it in a locker of your choosing. There's loads of lockers around Dublin and a few others around the country. Worth a look at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

i'd be up for Te'o ND jersey @ €26

DDC1990 wrote: »

I don't know of any other team that does?

In NCAA, due to large squad sizes, you can have multiple instances of each number as long as they're not on the field at the same time.

• Site Banned Posts: 31 moninghaly

They do have what look like last years Notre Dame #5 jerseys for $25 each, but only sizes 52 and 54.

Also their Under the Lights, white and Green ND jersey is awesome looking :P

Any ND jersey from this year would be a nice momento, but the #5 has been so crucial this year, with Te'o and Gholson (when he's on form :P ).

Just on that point, why is it that ND have a few numbers that repeat, like #5 and #7?

I don't know of any other team that does?

yes . like i said before .weiketrade stop making the old style ND #5 jersey http://www.weiketrade.hk/pic/201108/2942519.jpg
    http://www.weiketrade.hk/pic/201108/2942528.jpg
    http://www.weiketrade.hk/pic/201108/2942535.jpg
    http://www.weiketrade.hk/pic/201108/2942544.jpg

and now they are making the new ones . they promise it will be online soon. i'm wating on it now . $25 each with awesome quality . why not .

• Advertisement

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Post up here if they let you know when they're up :) look a decent website, and they take card which is a big plus.

yes .i will share it when i get it .they take cc and western union now . it's very convenient to buy there

Grr, I can't believe I thought that was an actual poster! :P

Whats sad is that my post is actually more promoting then his ones are! :P

what's going on?

http://www.weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro7382.Html

They have new Te'o jerseys, but they are the ones the wore against Miami. Not as nice IMO.

Plus they have the names on the back, whereas the actual jerseys have no name.

The Captains patch is a nice touch though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I bit the bullet and ordered an official #5 Notre Dame jersey last week from the NCAA shop. Can't wait for it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

MY Gronk home jersey arrived today, after ordering it on the 1st November from the Nike Ireland store. Will post pics later on along with photos of the Brady away jersey I got in footlocker a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Got a willis jersey from Nike shop. will post tmw with my review.

http://www.weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro7382.Html

They have new Te'o jerseys, but they are the ones the wore against Miami. Not as nice IMO.

Plus they have the names on the back, whereas the actual jerseys have no name.

The Captains patch is a nice touch though.
    haha . you can ask them to take the name plate off for free .:D

Ordered a small. id normally wear a medium in t-shirts. its quite long but fits well width wise but im fairly thin. loving it fits grand with and without a hoodie underneath.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,694 ✭✭✭Raoul

madalig12 wrote: »
    Ordered a small. id normally wear a medium in t-shirts. its quite long but fits well width wise but im fairly thin. loving it fits grand with and without a hoodie underneath.

What height are you?

Raoul wrote: »

What height are you?
    Like 5'7.5" yes the .5 is important.

are they both nike ?

moninghaly wrote: »
    are they both nike ?

Yes, it's not super long but if you have a it of a belly I'd go a size larger. I can post a pic of me wearing it if you all want.

Yes, it's not super long but if you have a it of a belly I'd go a size larger. I can post a pic of me wearing it if you all want.

just show me about it

Yeah post a pic of that hunky body!

No seriously do. I am only about an inch taller than you. I am counting that .5 too :D

• Advertisement

Yeah post a pic of that hunky body!

No seriously do. I am only about an inch taller than you. I am counting that .5 too :D

Ok I'll throw one up today.

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Pictures Lads Pictures.

There should be just a pic of received jersey, source, price and a mark out of 10.
    Otherwise it can be tough for a newbie trawling through sh!t.

Finding I can only add one photo at a time so hang on while I edit to add more, put a medium Liverpool shirt with it because most people will know their size in a football top. So this is a Small Genuine Nike top from the Nike website.

More

The niners top would be slightly less circumference wise at the bottom, would be tight enough worn over a hoodie for someone with a bit of weight on.

Cheers for that. Looks good. It is pretty long alright.
    Nice iPad too.

The niners top would be slightly less circumference wise at the bottom, would be tight enough worn over a hoodie for someone with a bit of weight on.

that's a good choice of teams right there ;)

Back view(kinda). Hope these help out others thinking of buying. It's a good fit over a hoodie but is a tad big on L'old me without. Any other questions fire away. Sorry about the multiple posts I tried to put them all together but every time I uploaded the second one it overwrote the first.

Cheers for that. Looks good. It is pretty long alright.
    Nice iPad too.

Yeah, when you go to buy from the Nike website there is a pretty good size chart so break out the tape measure! Also I've no belt on so my jeans would usually be an inch or so higher.

• Advertisement

Hoodie on!

Advertisement