Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Possible Rat in Car Boot

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

This information is too much to take. I am really scared now :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Grow a pair would ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

artfreak wrote: »
    Was cleaning out my boot in preparation for my annual service, found chewed bits of paper in the boot, looked like a rat :eek: had been getting in somewhere,btw its an 02 opel corsa,has anyone had experience of this, any advice would be gratefully accepted.

id say it was a little field mouse finding some were out of the cold.
    i had a scrap car down my field and they tend to like car boots were the matting is ect. but do check under your back seats as they could be nesting it the foam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

EPM wrote: »
    Grow a pair would ya

Ok I will try..

:cool:

Nope did not work! Still scared :eek:

Advertisement