Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

course/college questions

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cinny

just wondering what previous hours/days for the art portfolio course has been. would be helpful in deciding where to live or whether to commute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

im not too sure to be honest,i personally was only in four days a week last year,and the year before,not especially long days either,but your course could be totally different

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭soc160

@LETS BE AVIN IT..... The course is hard to get into due to the sheer number of applicants but if you have experience and an interest you should get in, even if you dont stay positive becuase if people drop out early you might get a call...My class is probably 50/50 with people coming from dublin and the surrounding counties, most people have accomadation in Dublin though.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

Hi, I'm starting ADS in Sept and I just want to know has anyone here done it. Is there many places on it? I'm really curious about it but I can't find much about it anywhere. Especially for the hours but obviously that doesn't come through until the start of the year but does anyone have last years hours so I can get an idea? And how was the course for getting into other courses? Any info is greatly appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ronty

i have an interview on 31st august, trying to get an place in film studies of television media studies. still not prepared with the portfolio. thinking to get some interview of irish famous film artist and directors. dont know would get chance or not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 haseena

great discussion...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 thu062012

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit:

Production assistant interview questions
    Best regards.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 127 ✭✭n0ak

Best would be to think before applying

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭stephen.87

Hi there all, I have an interview in mid March for National Diploma in Media and I am wondering has anyone experience in being interviewed for this course?

I applied online as a mature student, I was doing a PLC course in media years ago but dropped out due to numerous reasons, I did not say this in my application online and wondering if I should say this in the interview? Will it seem I was trying to cover something up? I feel since I studied on the course I have grown and matured in many ways and maybe the fact I have been accepted for a media course before may help me...

Also one does not need a portfolio together to apply for this course right?

Any advice appreciated...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭5500

Anyone here off the HND in media management have an idea of timetable/days/hours per week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭kalel76

hi I have an interview next month for MPM Media Production Management. They ask for 300 words written and a presentation. Can anybody give me some advice on the interview? Thanks.

Advertisement