Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chuck Vs Tito Part 3

Options
2»

Comments

Well it's defo not gonna have the coach chemistry that we just saw on this season but it'll definitely be entertaining enough. I mean it's a free television show and the usual will just happen where most of the entertainment comes from the guys in the house.

At least it's not UK vs USA again :eek:

Id rather they changed the whole show, the format is very tired by now. As i said earlier id rather see jackson and tompkins/dellagrotte or someone like that, with the show taking a new direction..

As thats not going to happen maybe Hendo and Tito? At least at the end of it we would get a fresh match up and tito would hopefully get bisbing'd. The dynamic on the show could be entertaining too.

The format isn't too tired seeing as last season was one of the highest rated/the highest rated ever iirc.

Alot of that was down to Kimbo, but he doesn't account for it all.

I watch fighting for the fights, I don't want to see an hour long training video every Wednesday. I'm sure if you were a fighter you might like that, but me and the vast majority of viewers who don't train in MMA would be bored senseless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Well it's defo not gonna have the coach chemistry that we just saw on this season but it'll definitely be entertaining enough. I mean it's a free television show and the usual will just happen where most of the entertainment comes from the guys in the house.

At least it's not UK vs USA again

Thats true i suppose. The fight at the end does seem pretty pointless though.

On the opposing countries theme.. I actually think a Brazil v USA could work quite well, or if theUFC ever get Fedor, a Russia v USA, with Fedor as one of the coaches could be fun.

Hopefully spike and ufc will start to mix ithe show up with some fresh ideas in the future, as it has been a bit boring and repetitive for several seasons now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

The format isn't too tired seeing as last season was one of the highest rated/the highest rated ever iirc.

Those ratings were due to alot of new eyeballs drawn to it. I think most people who have been watching tuf for a few seasons are a little fed up with the format. You dont find it a little boring now?

I watch fighting for the fights, I don't want to see an hour long training video every Wednesday. I'm sure if you were a fighter you might like that, but me and the vast majority of viewers who don't train in MMA would be bored senseless.

Im interested in the training methods but I understand thats not for everyone. I like the fights and the bull**** that goes on in the house too though. Anyway, I dont think im in the minority when i say id like the show to get a bit of a makeover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 syncsyncboot

I dont think you are giving the credit he deserves.[/quote]

....yyyyeeeah that was harsh and pure wrong. Ive never been one to knock Tito "in the cage." I just think I'd genuinely really like him if he stopped talkin' trash ALL THE TIME!

• Advertisement
Advertisement