Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHRISTMAS BEERS AND SMEGMARS RETURN!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Fri 18th Dec
    ohhh well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭shinysiren

thank you! Induction day this Thursday, so we'll get me properly working and able to get out and afford to buy my own dinners at meet-ups (and not steal someof cocoa's) and maybe buy a few drinks. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

Sat 19th Dec
    *wanders off to research more complicated poisoning techniques*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Nunubird

Sat 19th Dec
    Can I come too?
    Most dates suit me! (clearly I have a sad social life:o)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭shinysiren

cocoa wrote: »
    *wanders off to research more complicated poisoning techniques*

Remember how I keep making you taste stuff that I cook? It's not cos I want to see if you like it, I don't trust that you haven't poisoned it while I was distracted!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nunubird wrote: »
    Can I come too?
    Most dates suit me! (clearly I have a sad social life:o)

Of course you can. :)

Fri 18th Dec
    Yes Nunubird! We'd love to meet you!

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

Fri 18th Dec
    Everyone is invited......as long as they're nice people and at least pretend not to eat meat for the day :P , we seem to have a big crowd that's fantastic the more the merrier, be sure to invite your friends along too.

I think we start off in the porter house and move on however the night takes us...any other suggestions?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Sat 19th Dec
    So i finally got to post on here lol! I wont be free on the thu 17th myself i think it is...well after 9:30pm that night if i'm right coz there's a college night out i must attend:( But yeah should be out until early hours so woohoo drinks!! New suggestion for location of fun though...budda bags?:D:D As for that morse code, i'm not proficient in the old ways anymore:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

did yall decide a date?

• Advertisement

Fri 18th Dec
    i guess as smegmar is organising it, it's up to him.

Fri 18th Dec
    I know Friday won in the poll, but just like the Lisbon treaty I'll ignore popular opinion and change it to Thursday the 17th if that's ok with everyone.

it suits me the best I hope everyone else will be able to go. Hope to see you all there

Sat 19th Dec
    afraid I can't make it on Thursday =( have a super duper juggling party to organise / attend and a lab exam the next day =(

Hope yis have fun anyway

Fri 18th Dec
    I'M BACKKKKKK!!!

Party tomorrow everyone be there. It's gonna be the biggest craziest and veggiest meet up we've ever had.

Call me if tomorrow if there's any problems number is on my profile.
    Bring you're friends.

Fri 18th Dec
    hold up smeg! who can actually come?! one plus is that Nitelinks will be on anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Fri 11th Dec
    Where is it and all that?

Fri 18th Dec
    the organiser is lacking. the poterhouse was mentioned, but which?! and when?! :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Have fun! work work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Sat 19th Dec
    Welcome back smeg! Won't be able to make this, besides having an essay to hand in friday morning tis too close to Christmas to be travelling all over the country, however tempting it is :(

Fri 18th Dec
    I won't hear any of this not able crap. It's Porter hose Temple bar (Parliment Street) around 9ish o'clock,but we'll move on as people chose during the night and everyone will be there. You all had plenty of notice so no excuses.

Give me a call tomorrow anytime if you're on the way in

• Advertisement

Fri 18th Dec
    also beds in my place for anyone wanting to stay overnight. Just et you're selves out before 12 and we're all happy

Sat 19th Dec
    smegmar wrote: »
    also beds in my place for anyone wanting to stay overnight. Just et you're selves out before 12 and we're all happy

What happens in your gaff after noon? :o

So who exactly can come. Smeg and Sweetie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Sat 19th Dec
    Moonbaby wrote: »

Well you know what they say about feeding vegetarians after twelve don't you? Or is that something else

Is that you gizmo?

Sat 19th Dec
    smegmar wrote: »
    I won't hear any of this not able crap. It's Porter hose Temple bar (Parliment Street) around 9ish o'clock,but we'll move on as people chose during the night and everyone will be there. You all had plenty of notice so no excuses.

Give me a call tomorrow anytime if you're on the way in

pfft, I gave plenty of notice that I couldn't do today! sheesh...

Hope ye all have fun =)

Fri 18th Dec
    Moonbaby wrote: »

It looks to be it. Which is why I suggested holding off til after christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Fri 11th Dec
    I'm not aaaaaaaaabbble. I think it should be held off too. I have an assignment that I've already been a month late in handing up, and the guy was nice enough to say "ok you can hand it up next week", even though I just didn't want to do it, and now I have to do it and it takes ages. Anyway, new yeaaar, that's the time

Fri 18th Dec
    cool :) good luck with that assignment!

Sat 19th Dec
    raah! wrote: »
    I'm not aaaaaaaaabbble. I think it should be held off too. I have an assignment that I've already been a month late in handing up, and the guy was nice enough to say "ok you can hand it up next week", even though I just didn't want to do it, and now I have to do it and it takes ages. Anyway, new yeaaar, that's the time

That lecturer is being very good to you. You better take him up on the offer!

Maybe it is worth giving Smeghead a text to say that nobody is on for coming?
    I imagine he wont be best pleased if he turns up to the porterhouse, and is on his tod.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

is anyone going 2night? iv swimming and swimming beers and i was gona try run in for one after all that so lemmie know!!

Advertisement