Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Crisp Sandwich Appreciation Thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Woah.

Might have to try that!

You will not regret it, it genuinely was heaven :D

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Keogg

I am so hungry after reading through all this:D

But one of the best additions to a crisp sambo - CHIPS

nothing goes better with fresh bread, tayto/king C&O and butter (REAL butter) than freshly cooked chips.... *drools* aaaaauuuuuuugggggghhhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Toasted = <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 CrispMan

Salt n Vin with Ham

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭charmer

Brown bread, butter and Meanies

and chicken soup.

NOM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Cheese (easi singles) Brown sauce (Chef) C+O crisps (King)

Can't go wrong

R

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

2 big fat slices of fresh white bread, a few slices of the most mature white cheddar you can possibly find and lashings of ballymaloe relish. crack open a bag of King (and it HAS to be King) cheese and onion and shove them in on top (breakages needed to cram the whole bag in there). jesus h christ of mercy is there anything in this world tastier...4 minutes to lunchtime and i am drooling at my desk thinking about it. what a great thread idea!

Ps: anyone ever get a bag of bacon fries and throw in a packet of salted peanuts and scrunch them up together - almost as jaw crampingly tasty as a crisp sandwich

nom nom nom:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Wow, I haven't had one of these beauts in ages! I know what I'm having for lunch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Just gotten back into eating these again. So good!

🤪

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Ooh I love crisp sandwiches! They are so nice with an ice-cold glass of Coca Cola.

My personal favourite is King Cheese and Onion with White Bread and butter - I must try it toasted, it sounds so nice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Had first crisp sandwich for a few months today, King cheese and onion, white bread and silver skin onions. Savage. May have to get some breath mints though! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Diet chef hates you all :(

/mmmmmm crisp sandwiches........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Superwhy

Mmmm wotsit sandwiches are the best IMO. But it needs to be white bread and loads of butter. And a lovely cup of tea!

Yummy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭theTinker

Damn...now i gotta go shopping for crisps. Im so drunk, but i rEALLY want a crisp sandwhich now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

cheese&onion crisps, cheese, spiceburger.

waffle sandwiches with cheese!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Bread and butter with salt and vinegar crisps! :) LOVE IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Has to be dairygold c&o walkers ryans bread and a pint of milk.. :pac: nom nom :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭timbel

2 slices Brennans white bread + butter + grated cheedar cheese + Monster Munch .... mmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭dazey

I moved on to toasting two slices of a wholegrain pan, a bita butter, a slice of ham and then C and O crisps on top. Pure sex!

I find the wholegrain bread takes the edge of the fact that you're downing a pack as your lunch. A cup of tea with it. YUM

Advertisement