Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Total Fitness sandford problem page

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Very interested to read these recent comments. I left the place at the start of 09 having been a member since it opened but was recently thinking of going back. Standards were slipping when I left but seem to be totally down the can now. It's a pity as the location is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭blah88

I just re-joined there last week. It was only 290 for me as I'm a student. I think people are being a bit harsh saying it's a terrible gym and all that. It's fine for me, I just go in before peak times and it's never very busy. It's not like the unfriendliness of the staff has any effect on my workouts. I don't partake in the classes or anything like that, I just do my own thing and nobody bothers me.

I was considering joining Raw Gym but I went there for a trial run before and the lack of a car park makes it a nightmare. Also, the trek in to Rathmines could be fairly stressful in the mornings.

Advertisement