Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Top 10 P4P?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

Roper wrote: »
    This is easy to figure out lads.

Take the top 4 fighters, and divide their weight by the number of fights they had. Now multiply the amount of losses by the person who defeated them in that fight's wins. This is the first value P. Take P and divide it into the amount of active fighters in their weight division, being sure to include the constant C and adjust for that accordingly. Now give a value for whether each fight was in a ring or a cage (let's call it R or c. That's a small c for cage rather than the large C for the constant).

You should be left with an 8 digit number. Write it down on a piece of paper folded into a special shape (you all know the one I mean), and give someone the name of your first girlfriend. They should spell that name while moving the paper in a manner to match each syllable (all this requires a practical demonstration). Next, give your favourite colour, then lucky number. Stop at the stage, unfold the paper and lo, you have a number drawn from the original 8 digit number. Now close your eyes, make a wish and the next fighter you see is the best pound for pound fighter in Ireland.

Here comes the science.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭colinlaird000

aaaah but what about the special magic number I'm remembering!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭RearNakedJim

Take the top 4 fighters, and divide their weight by the number of fights they had. Now multiply the amount of losses by the person who defeated them in that fight's wins. This is the first value P. Take P and divide it into the amount of active fighters in their weight division, being sure to include the constant C and adjust for that accordingly. Now give a value for whether each fight was in a ring or a cage (let's call it R or c. That's a small c for cage rather than the large C for the constant).

You should be left with an 8 digit number. Write it down on a piece of paper folded into a special shape (you all know the one I mean), and give someone the name of your first girlfriend. They should spell that name while moving the paper in a manner to match each syllable (all this requires a practical demonstration). Next, give your favourite colour, then lucky number. Stop at the stage, unfold the paper and lo, you have a number drawn from the original 8 digit number. Now close your eyes, make a wish and the next fighter you see is the best pound for pound fighter in Ireland.

God damn it, each time i make my wish i can't get the image of barry smiling at me out of my head. I wouldn't mind but i wished for roller blades.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I know how this one goes...

Best Pound for Pound Fighter in Ireland = There are no grey elephants in Denmark...

Damn...

Advertisement