Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Koscheck to get title fight with GSP ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭O'Leprosy

Gsp is a far better wrestler, grappler and striker than kos. Kos's only chance would be to catch him with a big right hand or somehow get on top of gsp. I dont see that happening though.

I actually think hardy has a better chance at gsp than kos. Hes a scrappy kid with good striking. He could possibly catch gsp on the feet.

GSP is still a massive favourite though.
    Agree with you Hardy could catch GSP on his feet, hopefully not though. Still reckon 4 times All American JK wouldn't underestimate GSP's wrestlng next time and fight to be decided by GSP's striking. But time will only tell - after GSP's smashes Hardy's smug face by ground and pound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 syncsyncboot

Koscheck didnt get a title shot yet :confused:

Indeed - a shot at Mr. Saint-Pierre if you would.... of course your right in saying their first fight was not for the Welterweight Title...

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭da-bres

Id like to see a koscheck, alves rematch i think with a full training camp koscheck could take it, and regardless of alves and fitch's losses to GSP in my opinion they are both much better fighters than dan hardy!

Hardy will get steam rolled...

small_banksy20steam20rollercopy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭The-Game

^^ Even the two onlookers arent surprised!!

Hardy isn't as bad as everyone says but i still think hes not near GSP's league and i would rank Koscheck above him as well, that could bring up the whole GSP Serra subject again though.

No harm for GSP to face off Hardy and let Koscheck have another fight, give him a top tier talent and see how he progresses, i just dont think his victory over Rumble was impressive enough to earn a title shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Gsp is a far better wrestler, grappler and striker than kos. Kos's only chance would be to catch him with a big right hand or somehow get on top of gsp. I dont see that happening though.

I actually think hardy has a better chance at gsp than kos. Hes a scrappy kid with good striking. He could possibly catch gsp on the feet.

GSP is still a massive favourite though.
    Matt serra take 2!

• Advertisement
Advertisement