Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promotional/Discount Codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

I would be eternally grateful if someone could pm me a nus extra number!!!!!!!!!I am a feckin student- I wish there was a way to register and get even ten percent with an Irish card. Neway I have my eye on a pair of miss sixty jeans and twenty percent off would be AMAZING!!!!! Just found this thread btw...it's great!!

Ps sign up for fatcheese.ie and u get 7% back on asos!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭kat151283

I would also be gratefull if someone would pm me a nus number?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dubgal22

Any chance you could send me your NUS number for Asos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 quartzstone

Could someone please send me a valid NUS number too.

Feel like such a scrounger!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mazroy

I just used XV445 code and got 10% off, woo hoo thanks everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭msbusterpuss

Sorry to be a scourge, but I've just been on ASOS for the first time since xmas, and need to buy a dress!!!!
    Would anyone be so kind as to also PM me their NUS no.? :o

Plus one please have a basked with 269 in it at the moment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Sabrielle

This thread is a great idea. I got this code from a fashion blog I follow.

‎20% off at Dorothy Perkins all week till Sunday February 27th:
    Online with this code: DPVIPD

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Marcia Lustley

20% off at www.littlewoodsireland.ie just quote XV724 on your next order over 50 euro placed in the next 7 days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

SalonSkincare.co.uk

MUW10 10% of regular priced make-up.

MUW05 5% off regular priced nail-care products.

Valid until 1/3/2011

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 zombienuts

Hi guys...I would be so happy if someone could pm me a NUS number for ASOS also. It's my birthday this weekend and have seen the most amazing dress. Birthday treat!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Funky Kingston

zombienuts wrote: »
    Hi guys...I would be so happy if someone could pm me a NUS number for ASOS also. It's my birthday this weekend and have seen the most amazing dress. Birthday treat!:D

Happy Birthday Zombienuts !

I'm would be eternally grateful for anyone willing to give me their NUS number for ASOS too . I'm jobless at the mo and would love something nice for my birthday in March :o x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I'm another scrounger looking for an NUS number :o If anyone had one for asos it'd be much appreciated! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Er don't you have to register your nus number now, so you can't just use a random one on asos? My friend tried one and it didn't work.

Er don't you have to register your nus number now, so you can't just use a random one on asos? My friend tried one and it didn't work.
    After reading your post I added something to my basket and then added a NUS number and it worked.

I didn't buy the item though so maybe when you confirm the order the problem occurs.

After reading your post I added something to my basket and then added a NUS number and it worked.

I didn't buy the item though so maybe when you confirm the order the problem occurs.

I've tried it and so has another friend and it said I needed to have my NUS extra card registered with my name to apply the discount? =/

I've tried it and so has another friend and it said I needed to have my NUS extra card registered with my name to apply the discount? =/
    Could you maybe PM me the NUS number you are using and I'll check to see if it works for me?

I can still use the one I have, but as I said before, I didn't buy the item so maybe this occurs AFTER your click the "confirm order" button.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I have a 10% off code for asos if anyone wants it? due to expire soon, I wont be buying anything, its a one time use for them messing up an order I made:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭glanman

I have a 10% off code for asos if anyone wants it? due to expire soon, I wont be buying anything, its a one time use for them messing up an order I made:(

You can PM me if you still have it, would appreciate it...

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

Not sure if this has been posted, but Fatchese.ie offer 7% back on ASOS purchases.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

50% off ELFs Studio line with NEWSTU for orders over $25. Valid until the 7th.

• Advertisement

tomissex wrote: »
    50% off ELFs Studio line with NEWSTU for orders over $25. Valid until the 7th.
    Presumably this is for their US site and not their UK website as I tried it on the UK site and it didn't work.

Presumably this is for their US site and not their UK website as I tried it on the UK site and it didn't work.

Knew there was a catch somewhere! :p

NUS number update:

The NUS number ending in 7879 no longer works for deliveries to Ireland.

I am unsure if it works for deliveries to other countries.

:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Asos have gotten so stingy! They've slowly been reeling back discount codes and they're extremely strict about who can use what. I never see discount codes which work with sale items anymore :(

phasers wrote: »
    Asos have gotten so stingy! They've slowly been reeling back discount codes and they're extremely strict about who can use what. I never see discount codes which work with sale items anymore :(
    Totally agree.

Can't remember the last time I got a discount code from ASOS.:(

And they don't accept the Irish travel card number either :(

Also, I've noticed with them, some of the Motel stuff they sell, is cheaper in some shops. There was a dress (cage back I think) and it was €15 cheaper in a shop than on ASOS.

phasers wrote: »

Yes I couldn't use my code on a sale item.

As for selling stuff more expensively, theres an Oasis top on there retailing 'on sale' double the price I saw it in last summer's sale instore Oasis.

Free elf shipping

FREE SHIPPING on eyeslipsface.co.uk until 12noon (UK time) 8 March 2011. Use codes ELFSPRINGUK (UK) or ELFSPRINGEU (EU) at checkout. Minimum order of £10 applies. Please select shipping options before adding the code.

At the moment on bottles of Coke, Diet Coke and Coke Zero there are codes (one code per bottle) to get £5 (or € equivalent) of a purchase on ASOS.

Minimum spend is £20 (or € equivalent).

I have one code - if anyone want's it, PM me. It can only be used once.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/national-deal/ASOS/270308

Buy voucher worth £20 for £9 to use on ASOS.

Fine Print:
    Expires 10 April 2011
    Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. One Groupon per transaction. Minimum basket spend of £21 required (i.e. £20 Groupon voucher must be supplemented by an additional spend of £1). Not valid on sale items and ASOS Marketplace. 50,000 Groupons available. Refunds will be based on amount paid not ASOS R.R.P. Purchased item can only be exchanged for an additional size; exchange for alternative item not available. For full ASOS terms and conditions visit www.asos.com/infopages/pgehelpdesk.aspx#/level11
    See the rules that apply to all deals.

• Advertisement

10% off storewide.

Code: 10PSW

10% off all regular priced products.

Valid until 14.3.11

Advertisement