Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promotional/Discount Codes

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 venusnoire

5$ off your first purchase: ROP386

Very good site for vitamins, supplements and natural cosmetics / health products + great customer service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

CMBT wrote: »
    Discount code for asos.com: ASOSLOOK
    I just tried using this code on a GHD and it wouldn't work.

Can I ask where you got this code from?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭CMBT

Ya, I got it in the Look magazine. Just checked it there and certain brands like ghd are excluded, sorry!

Ya, I got it in the Look magazine. Just checked it there and certain brands like ghd are excluded, sorry!
    Thanks.

I tried it again, added different brands to my items and it wouldn't work either.

Can I ask you to check the magazine again and see if theres any mention of brands that are/aren't excluded? Sorry I know it's a bit of hassle, but no matter what brand I try it just will not work (for me anyway).

Also, who is on the front cover of Look mag? I'll have a look for it in the supermarket tomorrow.

Thanks.

Pippa Middleton is on the front cover, discount is on pg.91.

This is what the terms and conditions say:
    "20% off Womens and Menswear excluding Outlet, Designer and Marketplace. Offer valid 10-16 May...Excludes optional delivery charges and gift vouchers... Maximum spend of £500... Full price items only...Brand exclusions apply: Barbour, Boss, Chanel, D&G. Disesl, Black Gold, Filson, Fred Perry, GHD, G-Star, Juicy Couture Watches, Lavenham...Mango,Paul&Joe, Paul Smith,Polo Jeans,Prada,Ray Ban, Reiss, Ugg...." phew :)

Hope this helps. Have you signed up to their newsletter, they usually have discounts every so often.

• Advertisement

Pippa Middleton is on the front cover, discount is on pg.91.

This is what the terms and conditions say:
    "20% off Womens and Menswear excluding Outlet, Designer and Marketplace. Offer valid 10-16 May...Excludes optional delivery charges and gift vouchers... Maximum spend of £500... Full price items only...Brand exclusions apply: Barbour, Boss, Chanel, D&G. Disesl, Black Gold, Filson, Fred Perry, GHD, G-Star, Juicy Couture Watches, Lavenham...Mango,Paul&Joe, Paul Smith,Polo Jeans,Prada,Ray Ban, Reiss, Ugg...." phew :)

Hope this helps. Have you signed up to their newsletter, they usually have discounts every so often.
    Many thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

I tried River Island, Vero Moda, Diesel, ASOS Own brand, Karen Millen, Lipsy, Oasis, all full priced items and it wouldn't work at all. :(

Chose the express delivery and normal delivery and it wouldn't work for either of them.:(

Is anyone else having this problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I just tried it with an ASOS own brand dress, and it worked. Its 20% off!

Ya it should definitely work with ASOS own brand, as I ordered items from this line. I also ordered items from Wildfox and Vera Moda. River Island is excluded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CarolitaMojito

Does anyone have a nus extra card number for me? I´m afraid I´m a shopaholic, I love shopping in UK´s online stores but I am a student from Germany and therefore not able to purchase a nus card extra. So please help me with, would really appreciate it! Many thanks in advance :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 mysty

20% off Awear online orders with the code SW2011 or in store with a voucher from today's Sunday World magazine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 gracielooks

Thanks a million for the Asos one, used it and it worked. Codes in Look this week for Oasis online LOOKSS11 and LOOK2011 for awear.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭enviro

http://www.mandmdirect.ie

Free delivery on orders over €35
    Enter code "TV16" at checkout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

Anyone got an up to date discount code for asos.com please?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

20% off at www.oasis-stores.com

20LOOKSS11

Only valid for 2 more days I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Have 3 Diet Coke Asos codes, pm me for one. I gave out a good few before, but it seemed the ones I got off cans didn't work!:confused: Hopefully all these work.

Have a couple more now, PM if you want one.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

New Look 20% off until Sunday 29th - NLMAGS11

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

jenizzle wrote: »
    New Look 20% off until Sunday 29th - NLMAGS11

If that doesn't work try NLAFPDJN for 20% off expires 30th May.

Theres soem other codes for Boden , AFtershock , Amazon and others - too many to list here. See this page
    http://www.shoponlineireland.com/discount-codes-vouchers.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 scaffrey82

Have a couple more now, PM if you want one.
    Hi Gavin, can I have a code please? not sure how to PM you so you might PM me? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 scaffrey82

Hi Guys :eek:

Anyone got an ASOS discount code or NUS extra card number so that I can avail of discount? Thanks xx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

scaffrey82 wrote: »
    Hi Guys :eek:

Anyone got an ASOS discount code or NUS extra card number so that I can avail of discount? Thanks xx

NUS codes are tied to accounts.

• Advertisement

For anyone wanting to buy online at Topshop, students get a 20% discount until June 4.

More info here

Last night they had something about free international delivery for orders for £75 or more.

www.axparis.co.uk

15% off this weekend only.

Enter code WK15 at the checkout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Enter this Ambassador code E16362 to receive a free gift with all purchases over £15/€18/$20 at www.eyeko.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

FREE SHIPPING with your orders at www.eyeslipsface.co.uk today! Use codes BOMBSHELLUK (for UK customers) or BOMBSHELLEU (for EU customers). A minimum order of £10 applies (before shipping is added). This code expires at 10am (UK time) 07 June 2011.

Italian customers please see eyeslipsface.it for your free shipping code.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭katie21

Does anyone have any up to date codes to be used for ASOS?

ASOS 10% off.:D

Code: ASOSUPDATE11

asos10pcoff.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sue1974fun

asosupdate11 just gave me 10% off, thanks:)

Has anyone got a coke code for ASOS that they could PM to me please?

Thankies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

The latest Citydeal...Seems to have been a lot of interest in deals like this before so thought I'd pass it on! The offer is €22 for a Brazilian or Hollywood wax, along with an eyebrow shape.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

For 20% off online @ www.newlook.com use the code NLBUZZ until Friday July 1st :)

Advertisement