Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surprising the boyfriend

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Hi again gentlemen!
    Ummmm well, a threesome is not on the cards. Or the use of "chemical enhancements".

But I would like some further advice, if I may! He is a heinikan man (sp? not a beer drinker) but I would like to add to the surprise (this Friday:D) with a fancy brew. What do drinkers of vitamin H also partake of? And as the for the steak, fillet or sirloin? Or should I go all out with a kobe?

Or, if not beer any other exotic beverage suggestions also welcome, as are starters.....I am dessert!!
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

lazygal wrote: »
    Hi again gentlemen!
    And as the for the steak, fillet or sirloin? Or should I go all out with a kobe?

Or, if not beer any other exotic beverage suggestions also welcome, as are starters.....I am dessert!!
    Cheers!

Sirlion.

I like the sound of the dessert. Anyway......pics? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭thegoodlife

well how did it go?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

And as the for the steak, fillet or sirloin? Or should I go all out with a kobe?

Hedge your bets with a tasty t-bone.

My god I'm hungry now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Fracture wrote: »
    Sirlion.

Over fillet!?

*facepalm*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭KarmaGarda

keane2097 wrote: »
    Over fillet!?

*facepalm*

I'd have to agree. Sirloin is tastier. Fillet just has a nicer texture. I've tried and tested all cuts, and I'll continue to do so solely for the good of this thread.

How did you get on OP? Or did your surprise work too well and ye're still playing hide and seek with a sausage?

Hi guys,
    I am planning all this for next Friday, so will update when he has had the pleasure of my company.

I am torn between sirloin, fillet or a t-bone, I think maybe fillet because he likes his steak very, very, very blue.

Any suggestions for a special beer? Or other beverage?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭KarmaGarda

Hi guys,
    I am planning all this for next Friday, so will update when he has had the pleasure of my company.

I am torn between sirloin, fillet or a t-bone, I think maybe fillet because he likes his steak very, very, very blue.

Any suggestions for a special beer? Or other beverage?

Thanks!

Ah! Thought it was friday gone.

I highly recommend Leffe Blonde, it's a cracker if into the belgian beers. But only if he likes these beers.

If he likes his steak very very blue, then a nice thick fillet would probably rock the house big style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭thegoodlife

If your looking for a nice rare beer you could try cobra or tiger beer you should be able to pick them up in supervalu, but he might not like them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭sos33

dont forget a bottle of champers for after dinner,can be poured anywhere;),
    if carlsberg did girlfriends.......:D:D

• Advertisement

Hi guys!
    Well, its d-day tomorrow, I've decided to go for large sirloin steaks (good butcher near me) and not to mess with his love for Heiniken-but I did get a mug you can freeze, so I guess thats good? And lots of cheese, which he is also very partial to. I have also laid in a store of movies with lots of explosions and WW11 themes.
    One last question. Answer the door in lingerie or naked? Have discussed dilemma with the girls, half say give him a BIG surprise and go naked, other half say give him something to do in terms of taking it off.
    And I have decided to let him decided when and where he wants the action. He's a good bloke, is Mr Lazygal so I think he deserves a treat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

say give him something to do in terms of taking it off.

I'd go with this, anticipation is half the fun
    He's a good bloke, is Mr Lazygal so I think he deserves a treat.

A lucky bloke indeed.
    I won't post advice, LD 50 said everything needed to be said on Page 1

Report back here Saturday with the report ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Fair play to you OP, I thought my gf was one in a million theres obviously two of ye out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Hi guys!
    Well, its d-day tomorrow, I've decided to go for large sirloin steaks (good butcher near me) and not to mess with his love for Heiniken-but I did get a mug you can freeze, so I guess thats good? And lots of cheese, which he is also very partial to. I have also laid in a store of movies with lots of explosions and WW11 themes.
    One last question. Answer the door in lingerie or naked? Have discussed dilemma with the girls, half say give him a BIG surprise and go naked, other half say give him something to do in terms of taking it off.
    And I have decided to let him decided when and where he wants the action. He's a good bloke, is Mr Lazygal so I think he deserves a treat.
    Indeed he must be.
    Tough choice here. Naked, or in lingerie? I'd recommend in lingerie, perhaps with a sultry "whenever, wherever" when he gets there. That way he'll either be thinking about you completly before hand, or he'll take you right there. I know i would. (just make sure you remember to close the door if he does) In that case, have something nearby that you can change into after, lingerie again if you want to stay with the theme.

And have a few condoms stashed around to. It can really ruin a moment if one of you has to run off to get them.

Report:
    Lingerie clad girl holding frozen mug of beer + sirloin steaks and all the trimmings + more beer + some good lovin' = one very very very very very very very happy man

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Report:
    Lingerie clad girl holding frozen mug of beer + sirloin steaks and all the trimmings + more beer + some good lovin' = one very very very very very very very happy man
    Good to hear. He's one very lucky man :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Should have brought over your best looking female friend after his steak for a 3some tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

yeah, food and beer.
    Swampy wrote: »
    Can you include bacon in there somewhere.

link Bacon Bikini

http://thesop.org/food/2009/04/06/bacon-bikini-bicini

I can see your rasher :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Report:

We Really Are Very simple to please, arent we.

(
    not that thats a bad thing...)

Only saw this thread now, you sound like a pretty cool lady, fair play to you, of course himself is no doubt a decent chap and deserved the treat. Anyway I would have advised that you dress up in a nurse, secretary outfit or whatever he is into for the meal. Too late now though, when is he back ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

I have also laid in a store of movies with lots of explosions and WW11 themes.
    Great, WWII movies are the best.
    One last question. Answer the door in lingerie or naked?
    Give him the big surprise, go naked and if possible, stay naked for the whole night. Even while eating stake !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

who would have thought you men like head so much?

i thought you were more into the tradesmans entrance then that

i thought you were more into the tradesmans entrance then that

Really ? Would make an interesting poll though, I would have thought the bj would be preferred. Either should of course only be on the agenda if "herself" is completely comfy with it, I must be getting old coming out with stuff like that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Reesy

Hi guys,
    I decided this would probably be the best place for my question. I'll get straight down to it. My boyfriend is going away for a week with the guys and I'm thinking of giving him a night to remember before he flies out. I asked him if he'd like me to do anything in particular (not just boudour-wise!) but he's a bit useless at thinking of things so I thought the best plan of action would be to give him a big surprise.
    Now I need some ideas from men with more imagaination than my boyfriend. I am thinking of the whole night, from when I open the door until when he leaves for the airport.
    Please help! Thanks!
    Hi Lazygal,and other ladies,

If the boot was on the other foot and I was asking for advice for giving my GF a night to remember, what would you suggest?

It's a useful thing to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Lucky bf!
    Plus night was so good, she hasnt even been able to use the internet since then :P

RoverJames wrote: »
    Really ? Would make an interesting poll though, I would have thought the bj would be preferred. Either should of course only be on the agenda if "herself" is completely comfy with it, I must be getting old coming out with stuff like that :rolleyes:
    oooh that would be interesting. find out what the hairy sex are more into.

its not old...its sweet :)
    Reesy wrote: »
    Hi Lazygal,and other ladies,

If the boot was on the other foot and I was asking for advice for giving my GF a night to remember, what would you suggest?

It's a useful thing to know!

blindfold, feather, ice-cream, baileys/champers, that really cool feathery kiss, deep kiss thing you guys do, lovely massage, her fav dinner, nice gooey chocolate laden desert, depends on what she likes some sort of binding,

romantic setting in the kitchen/sitting room. maybe have a bath waiting for her when she gets there, wash her hair, and get her a kitten (but keep it till afterwards. it might spoil the mood a bit if we get the kitty beforehand)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

or just get her a dishwasher.

a rugged sexy manly stubbled sporty type one in nawt but an apron! ;)

Advertisement