Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Getting to know you/general discussion

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭missgroovy21

I just got accepted i'll be starting in september as a mature student!!! makes me feel old...hahahaha just kidding!!! cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

I just got accepted i'll be starting in september as a mature student!!! makes me feel old...hahahaha just kidding!!! cant wait

congrats missgroovy21 :) what course are you doing ?

whatever it is you wont regret it, ballyer rocks :cool::D

I'll be starting in september...will be doin social studies!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 DjSteve

I got accepted for the 2 year radio course and start in September as a mature student too!! I'm really looking forward to getting started. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

DjSteve wrote: »
    I got accepted for the 2 year radio course and start in September as a mature student too!! I'm really looking forward to getting started. :D

Im just finishing that course this year:D exams next week then done, you'll really enjoy it! I had a great two years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ted.

me and 3 friends all got accepted, in different courses though, starting in september.. cant wait =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Its a great college :) I will hopefully be returning in september

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭roguey

Starting the Cinematography course on the 12th, cant wait.:D Nervous about the move up to Dublin though!! Plan on going on next year to do the 2 year film course as well.

Anybody else doing Cinematography this year?

im starting social care as a mature student on the 12th!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 bennz

I start 6 sep 2011. Video and Tv.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Starting on the 12th! It feels good to be back :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 haseena

nice idea...

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭anomynous

Starting Art, Design and Mixed Media in september, first time going to ballyfermot, really looking forward to going :3

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

Hey guys! Just wondering what's everybody's living plans? Me and a girl from Cork are looking into a place in Chapelizod that will work out at 350 per month for a double, anyone interested? We just have one more room to fill, hopefully by Fri so we can put down a deposit! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DottedDigital

Hey guys, I studied the General Media HND in Ballyer back in 2006 and then followed it up with the DCU BA in Media Production Management in 2008/09. That BA year was a hell of a struggle between work and study but well worth it, and I'd be happy to help anyone out who is currently studying the course :)

Advertisement