Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to know you/general discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

schools are off tomorrow and tues cause they are holy days or something ,and our college usually runs on school times and not college times so i dunno!il be in either way to do christmas fm stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I never heard anything about it... :confused: Either way, I've every Monday off so doesn't make that much difference to me :D

I never heard anything about it... :confused: Either way, I've every Monday off so doesn't make that much difference to me :D

three day weekend:D I chose fridays off,much bettre day i think :P

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Nuckpang

Stephen from last year's MND here. Missing Ballyer like crazy. The grad last week was great craic though :)

God, everything I go onto from ballyfermot, you're on Sarannewrap :p Went onto the BCFE student union thing on facebook and you where even in the fans part straight away when I opened the page :p Do the S.U. know this forum is here on boards? :o

• Advertisement

God, everything I go onto from ballyfermot, you're on Sarannewrap :p Went onto the BCFE student union thing on facebook and you where even in the fans part straight away when I opened the page :p Do the S.U. know this forum is here on boards? :o

what can i say i <3 my college!:Di put a post out on facebook but i'm not sure if the s.u know or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

what can i say i <3 my college!:Di put a post out on facebook but i'm not sure if the s.u know or not

We should inform them of our existance. Theres not enough of us floating around here!

What the hell was that in the canteen today!? :p I went in to grab a quick cup of tea and something to eat... there was a little jail thing in the corner and people getting "Arrested" :pac:

What the hell was that in the canteen today!? :p I went in to grab a quick cup of tea and something to eat... there was a little jail thing in the corner and people getting "Arrested" :pac:

it was for amnesty!:Dit was great!we got pat slattery arrested in the middle of class:pac: he didnt go without a fight!

it was for amnesty!:Dit was great!we got pat slattery arrested in the middle of class:pac: he didnt go without a fight!

Awh damn!! I think this is the only timr ive ever regretted missing a marketing class!!!

• Advertisement

Awh damn!! I think this is the only timr ive ever regretted missing a marketing class!!!

it was hilarious,we were in media building too,so he got carted back over to the main to be put in jail

it was hilarious,we were in media building too,so he got carted back over to the main to be put in jail

Someone should have done it to Sweeny too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 carrie848

I have arrived! :o

carrie848 wrote: »
    I have arrived! :o

hello there carrie:Dwhat course ya in?

MJH1, journalism, oh yea!

ah cool!nice to have some more journalism students in here:D

We're starting to fill up, yay!

Oh really? Who else is in journalism?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Are-You-In

I don't have a clue how to use boards, this is my first attempt haha.
    I'm Aoibhin from PRH2, music performance or rock school.. whatever you want to call it..

Are-You-In wrote: »
    I don't have a clue how to use boards, this is my first attempt haha.
    I'm Aoibhin from PRH2, music performance or rock school.. whatever you want to call it..

welcome Aoibhin:D

• Advertisement

So.... What are you guys getting off santa... :p

a holiday to barcelona:D

a holiday to barcelona:D

:eek: I hate you so much right now :p

Edit: [stalk] Oh and I think it was the first time I seen you on the 76 the other day going to college! :P I've never seen you on it before! [/stalk] :p

:eek: I hate you so much right now :p

Edit: [stalk] Oh and I think it was the first time I seen you on the 76 the other day going to college! :P I've never seen you on it before! [/stalk] :p

i dont particularly wanna go!should be a laugh!

ha if i was listening to my ipod while falling asleep on the window then it was probably me:p

there are currently 3 users in the forum i think its the first time ever theres been anyone but me!

i dont particularly wanna go!should be a laugh!

ha if i was listening to my ipod while falling asleep on the window then it was probably me:p

:eek: You don't want to go to Barcelona!?

Ah, I think you we're reading a book.... :confused:
    there are currently 3 users in the forum i think its the first time ever theres been anyone but me!

Whenever I'm on it just seems to be me too :P Once or twice there was another random person on but thats it :( You've to spread awarness Sarannewrap!! :P

:eek: You don't want to go to Barcelona!?

Ah, I think you we're reading a book.... :confused:

Whenever I'm on it just seems to be me too :P Once or twice there was another random person on but thats it :( You've to spread awarness Sarannewrap!! :P

oh yeah i was finishing up the book my sis bought me!

and im trying!

so are we all looking forward to going back to college?:D

so are we all looking forward to going back to college?:D
    Em... no... :p I've a project due and still loads left! :( Looking forward to going back yourself? :)

• Advertisement

Em... no... :p I've a project due and still loads left! :( Looking forward to going back yourself? :)

il miss the first day back cause im in barcelona:D

Advertisement