Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salomon Freeski Camps at Ski Club Photos

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭sarsfield06

Fattes, yea I see me!!! There are some great photos in that lot. You came across very well in the film also, a big thanks to your father for building the rails and boxes, great work!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

sarsfield06: Ha Ha dad stole the show. Was trying to avoid the Camera all day but the lads put the foot down and made me.

Guys we are working really hard to try and get approval from the club for a full freestyle night with instructors and din setters, and ski patrol so it is open to all most of the feedback has been for a specific night but that may not suit the club and nothing is set in stone. This does not mean that it will be the only night it will be on and hopefully the demand will drive it forward.

We are trying to get a night for freestylers by freestylers.

We are trying to meet everyones needs and trying to keep everyone happy which is not really possible but we will try

What we are trying to do is grow freestyle in Ireland we have the features, interest and instructor if the SCI back it it will really help it grow and benefit everyone with an intrest in it.

Advertisement