Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invite for TCD/DIT/DCU/Dublin college veggies to join UCD's Veg Soc for a Pot Luck

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Hey guys, pm or email me an ingredients list please :)

Good to meet you phic! lovely food and lovely company :)

Hope everything is ok - didn't hear from Muffin top or i-digress. Sorry we missed you. And Moonbaby; good luck tomorrow! And we'll catch you next time bythewoods.

Edited cause I remember names badly!

Good to meet you phic and i-digress! lovely food and lovely company :)

Hope everything is ok Muffin top. Sorry we missed you. And Moonbaby; good luck tomorrow!

Thanks! Mega nervous.

It went well? Tell me what my tummy missed out on. :P

I was certainly stuffed :D The photo is missing home made bread, hummus dip and bean dip which arrived shortly after. nyom nyom nyom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭adamd164

Really glad to hear this is up and running in UCD. Good work guys.

If anyone is interested in setting up a UCC Veggie/Vegan soc, PM me!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

few people here go there, get to it guys P:)

Advertisement