Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Comments on & Predictions for Season 4 [spoilers]

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Okay, I'm assuming everyone in this thread has seen the spoilers mark in the title and that anyone who wants to remain in the dark is simply keeping away from here.

So! We know that the CI takes Deb to Laura Moser's house - the same place she was taken to by the Ice Truck Killer to be murdered, and where Dexter saved her. We also know that she discovers that Dexter and the Ice Truck Killer are brothers. It must be OBVIOUS now that she will discover something of the truth about Dexter; at the very least she'll realise that Dexter must have known far more about the Ice Truck Killer than he let on. She'll also surely realise that Doakes was right to suspect Dexter.
    So the question is: How will she take all this news? She has been through a ridiculous amount of tragedy, betrayal and loss. Will she break down totally -- and kill herself? She was used, tortured and betrayed by Rudy; deceived by her father; she watched Lundy die; and now she finds out that she's been betrayed by Dexter. Can she take it all in without blowing up?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

I think time might be up for deb. There are a few givens:
    Dexter can't be caught - he has two more seasons ahead and watching him in jail ain't going to be intersting.
    Episode is called the getaway - I think Trinity wil get away, after probably killing Deb/Rita.
    If trinity is killed - his family will have questions to ask about kyle butler. Not sure how tha loose end will be tied up - Either Trinity escapes or i think his son might kill him.

All in all, roll on tomorrow morning...

Tonight's the night.

(But only one more season - 5 - has been confirmed...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Hardrain

I have an awful feeling it will be an anti climax :(

Hardrain wrote: »
    I have an awful feeling it will be an anti climax :(

They've built it up so much that it's hard to see how it can surpass (or even meet) expectations.

• Advertisement

John Lithgow podcast Q&A session on season 4 here: http://www.ustream.tv/showtime

Listen from around 4.59

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Watched it earlier. Good interview. The man has style.

Advertisement